Forum > LazReport

LazReport Grouping

(1/1)

pmesquita:
Personal..

I had a kind of "strange" situation with LazReports...
Well, I put together a report with the following structure:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---GroupHeader1  -GroupCondition: FIELD01 [MEMO01] [MEMO02]GroupHeader2  - GroupCondition: FIELD02MasterDataGroupFooterPageFooter
So far, it worked perfectly... except that when breaking and generating a new page the GroupHeader1 was not printed even with the option "Show on All Pages" activated...
Summarizing to solve I had to change the report to:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---PageHeader1GroupHeader1  -GroupCondition: FIELD01 [FIELD01]GroupHeader2  - GroupCondition: FIELD02 [FIELD02] [CAMPOXX]MasterDataGroupFooterPageFooter
Only then was I able to make lazreport generate the report and print the GroupHeader1 on all pages and perform the page break. But what intrigued me was that the field, which is a memo, [CAMPO02], it needs inside GroupHeader1 to perform the break.

In my software I create the Dataset at runtime and only associate it with the TfrReport object that loads the report..

Is this really the case or is it some limitation of lazreport?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version