Forum > Pas2JS

Pas2JS Showcase?

(1/2) > >>

ps:
Hi All,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this project. It's amazing.

Today we have a modern CRM system for web, PWA, mobile responsive app programmed in pascal. (Backend is PHP :) ). We are starting sales soon, so I believe there will be room for rewarding the developers of fpc, lazarus and pas2js.

How are the rest of you? What apps have you written using pas2js?

mdalacu:
What web controls are you using?
Thank you.

ps:
@mdalacu:

no web controls, everything is hand written using bootstrap, css. It's very hard to use any existing solution for such a solution. The UI adapts to the target platform and changes its behavior, including the fields loaded via REST.

95% of the UI is generated based on back end data.

I use FullCalendar for the calendar and ChartJS for the charts. Everything else is pure pascal :)

mdalacu:
@ps Congatiulation, it looks very professional!  :)

Sanem:

--- Quote from: ps on July 01, 2021, 09:04:24 am ---Hi All,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this project. It's amazing.

Today we have a modern CRM system for web, PWA, mobile responsive app programmed in pascal. (Backend is PHP :) ). We are starting sales soon, so I believe there will be room for rewarding the developers of fpc, lazarus and pas2js.

How are the rest of you? What apps have you written using pas2js?

--- End quote ---

Hi, It seems great, well done, I've been working with Pas2Js sometime now, can you give us a simple/basic test project to see your implementation idea, I myself am interested in the interface between UI to Backend connection area.
Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version