Forum > Lazarus

We are planning the release of Lazarus 2.2

<< < (3/10) > >>

lucamar:

--- Quote from: Martin_fr on June 21, 2021, 08:44:36 pm ---
--- Quote from: marcov on June 21, 2021, 01:14:16 pm ---I miss the UItypes deprecated status? Or was the branch to 2.2.0 already done before that (few weeks old) change?
--- End quote ---
Afaik it should be part of it. Probably just someone needs to put it on the wiki....
--- End quote ---
It's there already, in Changes affecting compatibility: LazUtils:
--- Quote ---UITypes unit is deprecated in favor of System.UITypes, which is available in FPC 3.2.0 and up. [etc]
--- End quote ---

Or did you mean something else?

ssawgift:
Is Windows 2000 still supported? The reason I ask this is that I see that the latest svn trunk build has a dependency on DebugBreakProcess which is not available on Windows 2000.

Gald:

--- Quote from: ssawgift on June 22, 2021, 06:08:57 am ---Is Windows 2000 still supported?

--- End quote ---

No offense, but I hope they drop even Windows 7.
There's absolutely no need to use the newest IDE on old SOs when you can still use old versions of Lazarus.

marcov:

--- Quote from: ssawgift on June 22, 2021, 06:08:57 am ---Is Windows 2000 still supported? The reason I ask this is that I see that the latest svn trunk build has a dependency on DebugBreakProcess which is not available on Windows 2000.

--- End quote ---

Afaik FPC is not regularly tested with win 2000/XP either.

PascalDragon:

--- Quote from: Gald on June 22, 2021, 08:21:35 am ---
--- Quote from: ssawgift on June 22, 2021, 06:08:57 am ---Is Windows 2000 still supported?

--- End quote ---

No offense, but I hope they drop even Windows 7.
There's absolutely no need to use the newest IDE on old SOs when you can still use old versions of Lazarus.

--- End quote ---

Yes, there is, because newer versions of the IDE provide newer features. An attitude like yours is not something we support.

--- Quote from: mattias on June 21, 2021, 03:02:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: mrmaxmusterman on June 21, 2021, 01:50:03 pm ---Will there be a native apple silicon (M1) version available for download with the release of Lazarus 2.2?

--- End quote ---

I don't have a M1, so I can't test and build there. Maybe there is a volunteer?

--- End quote ---

Maybe trev can help since he's doing nightly builds for that platform anyway?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version