Forum > LazReport

Lazreport: Band only to print when a field has a certain value

<< < (2/3) > >>

MoellerCLaus:
Hi Sonar

I defined 2 bands as master in the report-designer.
Wrote the below handler.

It does not work  :(

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure TSuperPrintForm.frReport1BeginBand(Band: TfrBand);begin  Case TypeRapport of    5: Begin // Schedule      If (aUdskriv_source.DataSet.FieldByName('schedule_pause').AsString = '') and        (Band.Name = 'MasterDataEvent') Then Band.Visible := True      Else If (aUdskriv_source.DataSet.FieldByName('schedule_pause').AsString = '') and        (Band.Name = 'MasterDataPause') Then Band.Visible := False      Else If (aUdskriv_source.DataSet.FieldByName('schedule_pause').AsString = 'P') and        (Band.Name = 'MasterDataEvent') Then Band.Visible := False      Else If (aUdskriv_source.DataSet.FieldByName('schedule_pause').AsString = 'P') and        (Band.Name = 'MasterDataPause') Then Band.Visible := True      Else If (aUdskriv_source.DataSet.FieldByName('schedule_pause').AsString = 'M') and        (Band.Name = 'MasterDataEvent') Then Band.Visible := False      Else If (aUdskriv_source.DataSet.FieldByName('schedule_pause').AsString = 'M') and        (Band.Name = 'MasterDataPause') Then Band.Visible := False;    end;  end;end; 

Soner:
It is working on my example.

Maybe I didn't understand your question.

Look my example.

MoellerCLaus:
Hi Sonar

Thanks so much for your effort in helping and your example.
Yes I am afraid you misunderstood me.

I want the report to one format with a box when a value is X and another format of the band when value is Y.
Your example  shows all of data on one format of band first and then the same on format second.

What I want to achieve is:
Record 1 Format 1 due to value = x
Record 2 Format 1 value x
Record 3 Format 2 value y
Record 4 Format 1 value x

::) Thanks I will try to find a way.

dseligo:
You didn't say you want to change format.

You could do it in script, something like this:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---  FontStyle:=[[FontStyle]];  FontSize:=[[FontSize]];  Visible:=[v6];  Adjust:=[a6]; 
This is from one of my programs. I then use OnGetValue event to set this values.

MoellerCLaus:
Hi dseligo

Yeah Maybe I was unprise - sorry for that.
No I was hoping for to be able to change the format of the band. Rectangles, colors, lines, images etc. A completely different band.

Still looking for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version