Recent

Author Topic: clNone etc.  (Read 8486 times)

user5

Re: clNone etc.
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2021, 01:43:56 am »
    Just for the record, I think that I have a simple solution for the problem that Thaddy mentioned in which
the program might lay in a pixel edging color that is undesirably the same as the work color.
    Solution: Just before any pixel color is laid in, that color will be sent to a procedure that will check to see
if that color equals a work color. If if does then that procedure will change the rgb values by one or two digits.
    That way, the color will no longer equal the work color and the new color will be so close to the original
color that the difference will be imperceptible. Thanks again.

user5

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2021, 05:33:32 pm »
    I would like to give special thanks to Thaddy, who took the time to mention the possible problem of
laying in a pixel color that = the work color. That was very sharp and it never occurred to me even
though it should have. I probably never would have thought of it if he hadn't mentioned it.
    I also thank the other coders who took the initiative to try and help me. This forum has been so helpful
and you folks deserve appreciation.
    I have coded with Standard, Turbo and Free Pascal. I'm not the best coder but I'm pretty good and I
tell you what, I wish there had been a Lazarus school when I first started using Free Pascal. Maybe there
was such a school and I just didn't know it. I learned some things later that I should have learned earlier
and in some cases resulted in lesser program performance.
    All praise to Lazarus and the Forum.

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2021, 05:49:47 pm »
You're welcome @user5  :-*
Conscience is the debugger of the mind

Thaddy

• Probably until I exterminate Putin.
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2021, 06:44:53 pm »
Actually, Marcov is the expert in image programming.
Specialize a type, not a var.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018