Recent

Author Topic: TUpDown MouseDown/MouseUp and MouseEnter/MouseLeave bug has returned?  (Read 1299 times)

morknot

• still learning
Back in November 2020 I submitted bug reports for Laz 2.0.8 (38099 and 38101) about the above events not firing except when the mouse cursor is positioned in the small space between the component buttons.

The bugs were fixed in r64147, r66151, r643369. I then used the trunk version of Lazarus and didn't have any problems.

I have recently installed Laz 2.0.12 (32 bit) and it looks like the original behaviour is back again - the events don't fire as they should. Perhaps the revisions were omitted from the latest version?

wp

https://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_2.0_fixes_branch lists all commits merged into the individual releases of the Laz 2.0 series. The revision numbers mentioned by you are not listed (note that r643369 does not exist because currently the revisions are still 5 digit numbers).

I don't know why the changes were not back-ported. Usually there is a merge conflict when this happens.

morknot

• still learning
Oops. You are right. Should be r64369. Me and my typos.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018