Recent

Author Topic: compile lazrus ide on MacOS Arm  (Read 9263 times)

trev

• Global Moderator
  • Former Delphi 1-7, 10.2 user
Re: compile lazrus ide on MacOS Arm
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2021, 09:38:54 am »
Your source
========
after recompile, the permission problem solved,
but when type:open lazarus
it shows me to config, and all what i type in config screen, will show in terminal not in config screen
look at attachment,

OK. That's expected.

Try open ./lazarus.app

Daily snapshot
=========
type: codesign --force -s - lazarus
objc[798]: Class AMSupportURLConnectionDelegate is implemented in both /usr/lib/libauthinstall.dylib (0x1f3eeec10) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice (0x1189e42b8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

That is a macOS info message because there are two dylibs for the particular function. It is not an error and is harmless but sloppy by Apple.

Please try open ./lazarus.app for the now signed executable (note: you may need to also sign the .app bundle in which case use codesign --force --deep -s - lazarus.app).

powerpcer

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2021, 12:22:31 pm »
Your source
========
after recompile, the permission problem solved,
but when type:open lazarus
it shows me to config, and all what i type in config screen, will show in terminal not in config screen
look at attachment,

OK. That's expected.

Try open ./lazarus.app
Your source
========
type: open ./lazarus.app
shows The application cannot be opened for an unexpected reason .....User doesn't have permission to launch the app(managed networks)

type: codesign --force --deep -s - lazarus.app
replacing existiing signature
the main executable or info.plist must be a regular file (no symlinks, etc.)

Daily snapshot
=========
type: codesign --force -s - lazarus
objc[798]: Class AMSupportURLConnectionDelegate is implemented in both /usr/lib/libauthinstall.dylib (0x1f3eeec10) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice (0x1189e42b8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

That is a macOS info message because there are two dylibs for the particular function. It is not an error and is harmless but sloppy by Apple.

Please try open ./lazarus.app for the now signed executable (note: you may need to also sign the .app bundle in which case use codesign --force --deep -s - lazarus.app).
Daily snapshot
=========
type: open ./lazarus.app
same as before, show me that codesign problem.
objc[821]: Class AMSupportURLConnectionDelegate is implemented in both /usr/lib/libauthinstall.dylib (0x1f3eeec10) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice (0x1189e42b8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

trev

• Global Moderator
  • Former Delphi 1-7, 10.2 user
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2021, 12:40:02 pm »
Try open ./lazarus.app
Your source
========

replacing existiing signature
the main executable or info.plist must be a regular file (no symlinks, etc.)

Replace the symlink with the real executable, re-sign with codesign --force --deep -s - lazarus.app and try open ./lazarus.app

TinyPortal © 2005-2018