Forum > Suggestions

Openning Arabic section suggestion

<< < (2/9) > >>

Martin_fr:
Well at first we have to see how many users we already have that would/could use this. (I.e. how many of our users do speak Arabic, and want to use the forum doing so).

I haven't spoken to the other moderators/admins, so I do not know their opinion.

If indeed there is an sufficient demand, and if then the other moderators are ok with it, then we need to find a moderator (which needs to be a long term, well established, known and trusted user.

Martin_fr:
In my personal opinion (not as an admin), I am not sure if it is beneficial to join all languages in a single forum.

The German Lazarus users have their own very well established forum. And that works perfect. And many/some of them are members of the German and of this forum.
We do have the "other languages" section. Which means every user can find any of the forums available.
And afaik there are service providers offering forums for free.

But that is just my personal opinion.
If there is a big enough interest, such a board may happen here.

pascal111:
أُضيف على ما سبق أنّ موضع المُشرف moderator يتكلّف مسؤوليّة تأدية واجبه ولذا يحتاج ﻷن يكون مُتمتعاً باستقرار stability في الأداء على مرّ الأيام.

google translate:

"I add to the above that the moderator position assumes responsibility for the performance of his duty and therefore needs to have stability in performance over days."

pascal111:

--- Quote from: Martin_fr on May 31, 2021, 08:16:30 pm ---In my personal opinion (not as an admin), I am not sure if it is beneficial to join all languages in a single forum.

The German Lazarus users have their own very well established forum. And that works perfect. And many/some of them are members of the German and of this forum.
We do have the "other languages" section. Which means every user can find any of the forums available.
And afaik there are service providers offering forums for free.

But that is just my personal opinion.
If there is a big enough interest, such a board may happen here.

--- End quote ---

يُمكن إنشاء مُنتدى عربي للـ Free Pascal مثلما فعل الألمان ولكن الأمر يحتاج مشاركة واتفاق عدة مُشتركين عرب.

google translate:

"It is possible to create an Arab forum for Free Pascal, just as the Germans did, but the matter requires the participation and agreement of several Arab participants."

skalogryz:

--- Quote from: Martin_fr on May 31, 2021, 08:08:39 pm ---which needs to be a long term, well established, known and trusted user.
--- End quote ---
as a moderator of Russian section of the forum I vote for pascal111 to be a moderator of Arabic section :)
why not?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version