Recent

Author Topic: LAMW - does it support google play billing library for selling subscriptions?  (Read 3135 times)

Mongkey

:), Actually i had billing system for my apps, if i publish via playstore i must follow google TC, create own billing system violates their rules (losing 30% amounts charged  :D).
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 04:25:16 am by Mongkey »

jmpessoa

What about jcBillingClient component?

There is an "AppBillingClientDemo1"  in demo folder....
Lamw: Lazarus Android Module Wizard
https://github.com/jmpessoa/lazandroidmodulewizard

Mongkey

Jcbilling client is a good idea, but if we want selling subsciption at playstore all kind money thing must using google payment system, if not our application got banned from playstore because it violates TC. The last version google billing system is v3. But anyway LAMW is great framework for pascal lovers. Thank you.

ADiV

• ADiV Software
Yes, if you want to publish in google play it must be like that, I use Jcbilling client in my application and it works very well.

Mongkey

It means you r not publishing some of your apps on play store? How if i buy your commercial shopping list on play store and reshare it to others? How you tackle that kind of violation? Thank you mr. Adiv
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 11:07:27 am by Mongkey »

ADiV

• ADiV Software
It means you r not publishing some of your apps on play store?
Yes, I have some that I have not published.
How if i buy your commercial shopping list on play store and reshare it to others? How you tackle that kind of violation? Thank you mr. Adiv
This could only be done if they share the same gmail account with which the application was purchased.

Mongkey

:), Ok. My method is -> everytime install it creates different uuid even the installer has same email (one key for one time install).

rsu333

Thanks for this excellent facility by LAMW.
Today I have updated LAMW but there is no Jcbilling client app demo1.
Kindly inform importance of this component and what happened if we not use this component in our paid app. on play store ? 

jmpessoa

Hi, rsu333!

You can find jcBillingClient component in tab "Android Bridges jCenter"  [need gradle build system]

The "AppBillingClientDemo1"  in LAMW "demos" folder....
Lamw: Lazarus Android Module Wizard
https://github.com/jmpessoa/lazandroidmodulewizard

TinyPortal © 2005-2018