Forum > Embedded

Arduino as a Programmable logic controller (PLC)

(1/1)

Re-searcher:
Arduino as a Programmable logic controller (PLC)

This is the link:
https://www.controllino.com/

MarkMLl:
It depends on whether it's something that OP has done himself, wants help with, or is just highlighting as an interesting project.

And if it's being called a PLC, some indication of how it's programmed and what level of certification it meets would be appropriate.

In any event, it shouldn't be double-posted.

MarkMLl

avra:

--- Quote from: Re-searcher on May 27, 2021, 04:22:51 pm ---Arduino as a Programmable logic controller (PLC)
--- End quote ---
Here we go again. Instead of listing many other Arduino based PLCs, I would like to ask what was the point? Without any explanation text and if you had only one post I would say it was a spam promotion. I see it's not but I still don't get it. Did you just discover that microcontrollers are inside of PLCs? It was news 3 decades ago (8051, AVRs, ARMs...). What is connection of your port with Lazarus? Do you want to use FreePascal for AVR programming or what?

--- Quote from: MarkMLl on May 27, 2021, 07:36:55 pm ---In any event, it shouldn't be double-posted.
--- End quote ---
It looks like but it's not. In one post he mentions Arduino based PLC, and in other Pi based PLC.

MarkMLl:

--- Quote from: avra on May 28, 2021, 12:42:16 am ---
--- Quote from: MarkMLl on May 27, 2021, 07:36:55 pm ---In any event, it shouldn't be double-posted.
--- End quote ---
It looks like but it's not. In one post he mentions Arduino based PLC, and in other Pi based PLC.

--- End quote ---

My apologies: one-line links all look the same to me :-)

MarkMLl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version