Forum > Windows (32/64)

Installing Lazarus on Windows, from SVN [solved]

(1/3) > >>

PeterX:
I followed the description on
https://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Installing_Lazarus_on_Windows#Building_Lazarus

I've downloaded the Lazarus sources from SVN into a folder that I called "C:\lazarus-trunk"

Then I created a batch file, with path to my existing release version Lazarus/FPC folder.
I saved the batch file as described in "C:\lazarus-trunk" ..

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---set path=C:\lazarus\fpc\3.2.0\bin\i386-win32REM make bigidemake 

Result:  make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

(Well, the make files are in subfolder \lcl ..)

What's wrong here ?

Rainbow6:
Hi,

do you just want Lazarus? Or are you trying to test the “normal” compilation process?

I always you fpcUpDeluxe to install both Lazarus and FPC on Windows, Linux and macOS - works quite well - even on a Raspberry Pi.

https://github.com/LongDirtyAnimAlf/fpcupdeluxe/releases

Regards,
Daniel

trev:

--- Quote from: PeterX on May 23, 2021, 02:26:16 am ---Result:  make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
(Well, the make files are in subfolder \lcl ..)

What's wrong here ?

--- End quote ---

There should be a Makefile in the C:\lazarus-trunk directory.

wp:
@PeterX: I am using the same kind of batch file for initial compilation of a newly installed Laz-trunk on Windows, and it is working perfectly. Of course you must run it from the installation folder (c:\lazarus-trunk, in your case) - this is where the make files are; if not, update svn (svn up) to download the missing files.

PeterX:

--- Quote from: trev on May 23, 2021, 08:54:01 am ---There should be a Makefile in the C:\lazarus-trunk directory.

--- End quote ---

The make files aren't in the main folder.
They are in C\lazarus-trunk\lcl\
whyever ..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version