Forum > Free Pascal

FreePascal 3.2.2 released!

<< < (2/6) > >>

lucamar:

--- Quote from: marcov on May 21, 2021, 12:15:15 pm ---Minor target builds depend on time etc of the maintainer.
--- End quote ---

Ah!, OK, I'll keep on 3.2.0 for the moment and if I need something from 3.2.2 I'll BMO, if it's not yet released. Thanks!

Though I must mention that considering the go32v2 target a "minor" one is a little harsh, IMHO. ::)

PascalDragon:

--- Quote from: lucamar on May 21, 2021, 04:50:09 pm ---Though I must mention that considering the go32v2 target a "minor" one is a little harsh, IMHO. ::)

--- End quote ---

The main targets are Windows, Linux and macOS. Everything else is considered minor compared to them.

lucamar:

--- Quote from: PascalDragon on May 21, 2021, 04:56:47 pm ---The main targets are Windows, Linux and macOS. Everything else is considered minor compared to them.
--- End quote ---

I understand that. I just think that at least GO32v2 might also be a "main" target, even if just for historical reasons, never mind that without it it's somewhat difficult to keep "updated" there.

Of course, that's just an opinion, and I understand perfectly that we are at the "mercy" of the official maintainer, whether he has the time and inclination to do it.

And of course, others will have their pet systems that they would want to consider "major targets" ;)

Moody:
Hi all,

sourceforge seems to have an empty dir where the sources should be.  Do they come later?

marcov:

--- Quote from: Moody on May 27, 2021, 11:36:00 am ---sourceforge seems to have an empty dir where the sources should be.  Do they come later?

--- End quote ---

Ah, no, that is an oversight. When I uploaded releases to SF, I was thinking of repackaging sources with some script fixes, but ultimately decided against it. I'll see if I can do it somewhen today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version