Recent

Author Topic: Arabic documents for Lazarus  (Read 9898 times)

pascal111

• Un trabajo en equipo para programas serias.
Re: Arabic documents for Lazarus
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2021, 02:11:32 am »
Really, I am thinking of a way to promote Lazarus in Saudi Arabia."

From that same website that I referred to before, there is a second ebook on Object Pascal, this one is entirely in Arabic.

http://code.sd/secondstep/SecondStepWithPascal.pdf
(Second Step With Pascal)

Non-Arabic speakers of course can't access its quality or issues like dialect and grammar, but perhaps this and the first ebook (Start Programming Using Object Pascal) can be reference materials for newer ones, tailored more specifically to your tastes and users that you are trying to reach.

Thanks!
La chose par la chose est rappelé.

Blade

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2021, 02:36:40 am »
Thanks!

No problem.  And, just in case you didn't see it, I edited my previous post which links to the Arabic version of "Start Programming Using Object Pascal" for your evaluation.

pascal111

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2021, 03:01:19 am »
Thanks!

No problem.  And, just in case you didn't see it, I edited my previous post which links to the Arabic version of "Start Programming Using Object Pascal" for your evaluation.

الموقف مُحرج ،ﻷنّ هذا الكتاب مجهود شخص آخر وأنا لم أدفع ثمن النسخة ولكنّ سؤالي وبحثي داخل المنتدى ووثائق الـ Lazarus فهو مجهودي ومجهود المتطوعين وهو مجاني.

google translate:

"The situation is embarrassing, because this book is another person’s effort, and I did not pay for the copy, but my question and search inside the forum and the Lazarus documents is my effort and volunteer effort and it is free of charge."

lucamar

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2021, 03:11:33 am »
"The situation is embarrassing, because this book is another person’s effort, and I did not pay for the copy

Motaz's books have a Creative Commons license (though he doesn't specify which one) so it's intended to be used, and probably modified, by anyone freely and without paying.
Turbo Pascal 3 CP/M - Amstrad PCW 8256 (512 KB !!!) :P
Lazarus/FPC 2.0.8/3.0.4 & 2.0.12/3.2.0 - 32/64 bits on:
(K|L|X)Ubuntu 12..18, Windows XP, 7, 10 and various DOSes.

trev

• Global Moderator
  • Former Delphi 1-7, 10.2 user
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2021, 04:10:59 am »
@Pascal111: You may be able to contact Motaz by going to his profile and clicking on the email symbol (an envelope) assuming his email address is still current. He last visited the forums in April 2019.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 04:14:38 am by trev »

pascal111

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2021, 01:45:05 pm »
من الطريف أنّني حلمتُ في ليلتي الفائتة بكتاب مُعتز وبوالدي المتوفي.

أظنّ كما تفضّلتم أنّ الكتاب مُتاح للإستخدام ،لا بأس ،أشكركم.

:-X

google translate:

"It is interesting that, last night, I dreamed of a book proud "of Motaz" and of my died father.

I thought as you liked that the book is usable, okay, thank you."

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2021, 09:27:18 pm »
"Why does the Lazarus community not follow Microsoft’s example in the nineties, when the Windows system materials and some of the distinctive programs that work on it were translated into distinct and official Arabic with elegant and modern computer book copies specially for the Saudi reader and learner by very distinguished translators in Arabic and English and understanding computer materials and foreign materials such as translators The Lebanese.

That's because Microsoft made billions an year in that period, while the revenue of Free Pascal is measured in liters of coffee. Some years milliliters.

We are very grateful to Inoussa OUEDRAOGO and Ido Kanner who made sure that at least the runtimes parts of FPC are somewhat usable with Middle Eastern scripts.

pascal111

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2021, 10:31:18 pm »
"Why does the Lazarus community not follow Microsoft’s example in the nineties, when the Windows system materials and some of the distinctive programs that work on it were translated into distinct and official Arabic with elegant and modern computer book copies specially for the Saudi reader and learner by very distinguished translators in Arabic and English and understanding computer materials and foreign materials such as translators The Lebanese.

That's because Microsoft made billions an year in that period, while the revenue of Free Pascal is measured in liters of coffee. Some years milliliters.

We are very grateful to Inoussa OUEDRAOGO and Ido Kanner who made sure that at least the runtimes parts of FPC are somewhat usable with Middle Eastern scripts.

عذراً إن تأخّرتُ في كتابة تعليق على ردّكـ ﻷنّني لا أرى رسائل تنبيه تُخبرني بأي رُدود جديدة في أيّة مواضيع شاركت بها أو أنشأتها.

أشكُر معكـ مجهود كلّاً من Inoussa OUEDRAOGO وIdo Kanner في تزويد هذا العمل الرائع المُسمّى Lazarus بمميزات التعامل مع لغات مثل العربيّة.

بالنّسبة لما أشرت إليه بخصوص مايكروسوفت فكلامكـ صحيح حيث التوجّه هنا تجاري جدّاً في جنب هذه الشركة ولكن Free Pascal يستحق الدعم ﻷنّهُ عمل إبداعي رائع لا يعرف قيمته إلا الذين يُقدّرون ويفهمون ما يحتويه وبالرغم من أنّ ما أعرفه قليل في Lazarus إلّا أنّني قد لمستُ الإبداع فيه.

google translate:

"Sorry "Excusing!", if I was late in writing a comment on your response, because I do not see alert messages informing me of any new responses on any topics I participated in or "I have" created.

I thank "with" you for the effort of Inoussa OUEDRAOGO and Ido Kanner in providing this wonderful work called Lazarus with the advantages of dealing with languages ​​such as Arabic.

As for what you referred to regarding Microsoft, your words are correct, as the approach here is very commercial in the side of this company, but Free Pascal deserves the support because it is a wonderful creative work whose value is known only to those who appreciate and understand what it contains. Although what I know is little in Lazarus, I have touched the creativity in it."

TinyPortal © 2005-2018