Forum > Documentation (Maintaining -)

Arabic documents for Lazarus

<< < (2/5) > >>

pascal111:

--- Quote from: Blade on May 09, 2021, 05:47:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: pascal111 on May 09, 2021, 03:15:45 pm ---google translate:

"I searched google for Arabic documents for Lazarus and educational resources, but I only found a book or two on principles of freePascal and the Lazarus environment, just principles such as loops and conditional if and the definition of procedures and functions, but there is no rich information in the depth of Lazarus programming like what is available In English and other languages. Are there official documents for Lazarus in Arabic that I have not seen, and if not, why are Lazarus sources in Arabic rare?"

--- End quote ---

The author of the ebook, Start Programming Using Object Pascal (http://www.code.sd/startprog/index.html), appears to be an Arabic speaker.  His name is Motaz Abdel Azeem.  Perhaps you can check out the website link (above) and research about him.  Possibly you can contact him.

In fact, Motaz was a member of this forum and his original Pascal ebook was written in Arabic.  Also check this link- https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=12926.0

--- End quote ---

ألقيتُ نظرة على محتويات الكتاب ،يبدو محدوداً وأتوقّع أن نسخته العربيّة ليست بلغة عربيّة رسميّة ،لن يكون بالجودة الخاصّة بالقارئ السعودي ،للأسف فالسعوديّة لا تقبل بأي مُستوى تعليمي مُتدني أو متدني في الجودة فهي رقم واحد.

google translate:

"I looked at the contents of the book, it seems limited and I expect that its Arabic version is not in an official Arabic language, it will not be of the quality of the Saudi reader, unfortunately Saudi Arabia does not accept any educational level of low or low quality, it is number one."

pascal111:

--- Quote from: PascalDragon on May 09, 2021, 06:07:39 pm ---
--- Quote from: pascal111 on May 09, 2021, 05:40:12 pm ---"Why does the Lazarus community not follow Microsoft’s example in the nineties, when the Windows system materials and some of the distinctive programs that work on it were translated into distinct and official Arabic with elegant and modern computer book copies specially for the Saudi reader and learner by very distinguished translators in Arabic and English and understanding computer materials and foreign materials such as translators The Lebanese.
--- End quote ---

We simply don't have the manpower for that. It's already hard enough to keep one language up to date.

--- End quote ---

أظنّني أرى الآن سبب المشكلة ،إذ يبدو أنّهُ لم يتم الترويج جيّداً للـ Lazarus في السعوديّة وإلا لكان هناكـ طلباً وكانت ستتعاقد وتتدبّر الأمر.

google translate:

"I think I now see the cause of the problem, as it seems that Lazarus was not promoted well in Saudi Arabia, otherwise there would have been a request and she it would have contracted and managed (what it needed)."

lucamar:
You have to remember that FPC and Lazarus are volunteer-based projects: there is no "big name" (neither big money) behind it, and whatever is done has to be through individuals willing to devote part of their time to it.

Martin_fr:

--- Quote from: pascal111 on May 09, 2021, 06:57:17 pm ---"it seems that Lazarus was not promoted well in Saudi Arabia"

--- End quote ---

It needs a volunteer. It needs a person who will do the promotion. And the volunteer must do that as a hobby. No payment.

The only "official" promotion is this forum, and our main website.
The forum and the website are maintained by the "core team". But the "core team" are volunteers too.

There is no "marketing team"

pascal111:

--- Quote from: lucamar on May 09, 2021, 08:07:02 pm ---You have to remember that FPC and Lazarus are volunteer-based projects: there is no "big name" (neither big money) behind it, and whatever is done has to be through individuals willing to devote part of their time to it.

--- End quote ---

من العجيب أنّ عملاً تطوعيّاً يحوي كلّ هذا الإبداع ،إنّهم يستحقون التكريم وتقديم أيّ مُساعدات فما قدموه من مجهود ليس مجهود هواةٍ بل مُحترفين في سوق العمل ،عمل رائع.

google translate:

"It is surprising that volunteer work contains all this creativity, and they deserve to be honored and to provide any assistance. Their effort is not an amateurs effort but rather a professional in the labor market, a wonderful job."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version