Forum > Documentation (Maintaining -)

Arabic documents for Lazarus

<< < (4/5) > >>

pascal111:

--- Quote from: Blade on May 10, 2021, 02:07:11 am ---
--- Quote from: pascal111 on May 09, 2021, 09:09:44 pm ---Really, I am thinking of a way to promote Lazarus in Saudi Arabia."

--- End quote ---

From that same website that I referred to before, there is a second ebook on Object Pascal, this one is entirely in Arabic.

http://code.sd/secondstep/SecondStepWithPascal.pdf
(Second Step With Pascal)

Non-Arabic speakers of course can't access its quality or issues like dialect and grammar, but perhaps this and the first ebook (Start Programming Using Object Pascal) can be reference materials for newer ones, tailored more specifically to your tastes and users that you are trying to reach.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Blade:

--- Quote from: pascal111 on May 10, 2021, 02:11:32 am ---Thanks!

--- End quote ---

No problem.  And, just in case you didn't see it, I edited my previous post which links to the Arabic version of "Start Programming Using Object Pascal" for your evaluation.

pascal111:

--- Quote from: Blade on May 10, 2021, 02:36:40 am ---
--- Quote from: pascal111 on May 10, 2021, 02:11:32 am ---Thanks!

--- End quote ---

No problem.  And, just in case you didn't see it, I edited my previous post which links to the Arabic version of "Start Programming Using Object Pascal" for your evaluation.

--- End quote ---

الموقف مُحرج ،ﻷنّ هذا الكتاب مجهود شخص آخر وأنا لم أدفع ثمن النسخة ولكنّ سؤالي وبحثي داخل المنتدى ووثائق الـ Lazarus فهو مجهودي ومجهود المتطوعين وهو مجاني.

google translate:

"The situation is embarrassing, because this book is another person’s effort, and I did not pay for the copy, but my question and search inside the forum and the Lazarus documents is my effort and volunteer effort and it is free of charge."

lucamar:

--- Quote from: pascal111 on May 10, 2021, 03:01:19 am ---"The situation is embarrassing, because this book is another person’s effort, and I did not pay for the copy
--- End quote ---

Motaz's books have a Creative Commons license (though he doesn't specify which one) so it's intended to be used, and probably modified, by anyone freely and without paying.

trev:
@Pascal111: You may be able to contact Motaz by going to his profile and clicking on the email symbol (an envelope) assuming his email address is still current. He last visited the forums in April 2019.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version