Forum > Documentation (Maintaining -)

Arabic documents for Lazarus

(1/5) > >>

pascal111:
بحثتُ في google عن وثائق بالعربيّة للـ Lazarus ومصادر تعليميّة ولكنّني وجدت فقط كتاباً أو كتابين في مبادئ الـ freePascal وبيئة الـ Lazarus ،مُجرّد مبادئ فقط مثل الـ loops والـ conditional if وتعريف الإجراءات والدّوال ولكن لا يُوجد معلومات دسمة في عُمق برمجة الـ Lazarus مثل ما هو موجود بالإنجليزيّة ولغات أخرى. هل يُوجد وثائق رسميّة للـ Lazarus بالعربيّة ولم أطلع عليها وإن لم يكن ذلكـ فلماذا مصادر الـ Lazarus بالعربيّة نادرة؟

google translate:

"I searched google for Arabic documents for Lazarus and educational resources, but I only found a book or two on principles of freePascal and the Lazarus environment, just principles such as loops and conditional if and the definition of procedures and functions, but there is no rich information in the depth of Lazarus programming like what is available In English and other languages. Are there official documents for Lazarus in Arabic that I have not seen, and if not, why are Lazarus sources in Arabic rare?"

PascalDragon:

--- Quote from: pascal111 on May 09, 2021, 03:15:45 pm ---"I searched google for Arabic documents for Lazarus and educational resources, but I only found a book or two on principles of freePascal and the Lazarus environment, just principles such as loops and conditional if and the definition of procedures and functions, but there is no rich information in the depth of Lazarus programming like what is available In English and other languages. Are there official documents for Lazarus in Arabic that I have not seen, and if not, why are Lazarus sources in Arabic rare?"

--- End quote ---

There are no official documents in Arabic, because the official language of the project is English. And there are no inofficial ones, because no one has written them.

pascal111:

--- Quote from: PascalDragon on May 09, 2021, 05:15:31 pm ---
--- Quote from: pascal111 on May 09, 2021, 03:15:45 pm ---"I searched google for Arabic documents for Lazarus and educational resources, but I only found a book or two on principles of freePascal and the Lazarus environment, just principles such as loops and conditional if and the definition of procedures and functions, but there is no rich information in the depth of Lazarus programming like what is available In English and other languages. Are there official documents for Lazarus in Arabic that I have not seen, and if not, why are Lazarus sources in Arabic rare?"

--- End quote ---

There are no official documents in Arabic, because the official language of the project is English. And there are no inofficial ones, because no one has written them.

--- End quote ---

لماذا لا يحذو مُجتمع الـ Lazarus حذو مايكروسوفت في التسعينات حيثُ كانت مواد نظام Windows وبعض البرامج المميزة التي تعمل عليه تُترجم إلى عربيّة مُميزة ورسميّة بنسخ كُتب كمبيوتر أنيقة وحديثة خصيصاً للقارئ والمتعلّم السعودي عن طريق مُترجمين مميزين جدّاً في العربيّة والإنجليزيّة وفهم مواد الكمبيوتر والمواد الأجنبيّة مثل المُترجمين اللبنانيين.

لقد كانت تلكـ الكتب كتباً عربيّة قياسيّة في نظام الـ Windows وبعض البرامج المميزة والهامّة التي كانت تعمل عليه وبلغة عربيّة رسميّة وتُعدّ هذه الكتب آنذاكـ كمصادر ممتازة للمعلومات ،حيث كان القارئ السعودي يتعلّم المصطلح العربي ويعلم كذلكـ مُقابله الإنجليزي حيث أنّ كثيرا من القرّاء السعوديين لا يُجيدون لغات أجنبيّة ولكنّهم يُجيدون العربيّة ويُقدرون الكتب العربيّة الجيّدة مثل الترجمات اللبنانيّة.

google translate:

"Why does the Lazarus community not follow Microsoft’s example in the nineties, when the Windows system materials and some of the distinctive programs that work on it were translated into distinct and official Arabic with elegant and modern computer book copies specially for the Saudi reader and learner by very distinguished translators in Arabic and English and understanding computer materials and foreign materials such as translators The Lebanese.

These books were standard Arabic books on the Windows system and some distinctive and important programs that were working on it in an official Arabic language. These books were considered at that time as excellent sources of information, as the Saudi reader was learning the Arabic term and also knew its English counterpart, as many Saudi readers were not fluent in languages They are foreign, but they are fluent in Arabic and appreciate good Arabic books such as Lebanese translations."

Blade:

--- Quote from: pascal111 on May 09, 2021, 03:15:45 pm ---google translate:

"I searched google for Arabic documents for Lazarus and educational resources, but I only found a book or two on principles of freePascal and the Lazarus environment, just principles such as loops and conditional if and the definition of procedures and functions, but there is no rich information in the depth of Lazarus programming like what is available In English and other languages. Are there official documents for Lazarus in Arabic that I have not seen, and if not, why are Lazarus sources in Arabic rare?"

--- End quote ---

The author of the ebook, Start Programming Using Object Pascal (http://www.code.sd/startprog/index.html), appears to be an Arabic speaker.  His name is Motaz Abdel Azeem.  Perhaps you can check out the website link (above) and research about him.  Possibly you can contact him.

In fact, Motaz was a member of this forum and his original Pascal ebook was written in Arabic.  Also check this link- https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=12926.0

PascalDragon:

--- Quote from: pascal111 on May 09, 2021, 05:40:12 pm ---"Why does the Lazarus community not follow Microsoft’s example in the nineties, when the Windows system materials and some of the distinctive programs that work on it were translated into distinct and official Arabic with elegant and modern computer book copies specially for the Saudi reader and learner by very distinguished translators in Arabic and English and understanding computer materials and foreign materials such as translators The Lebanese.
--- End quote ---

We simply don't have the manpower for that. It's already hard enough to keep one language up to date.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version