Forum > Editor

Windows BSOD losing saved work

(1/2) > >>

Spoonhorse:
I think the title says it all. I'm trying to do a big refactoring, I keep hitting Save All, and yet when my laptop falls over and restarts I get the code I had yesterday. Maybe Lazarus has a backup system which is being "helpful"? How do I make this stop? Thanks.

winni:
Hi!

Look in the directory

--- Code: Text  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} --- [YourProject]/lib/backup
There are the files when you saved your project the last time

Winni

alpine:

--- Quote from: Spoonhorse on May 07, 2021, 05:58:05 pm ---I think the title says it all. I'm trying to do a big refactoring, I keep hitting Save All, and yet when my laptop falls over and restarts I get the code I had yesterday. Maybe Lazarus has a backup system which is being "helpful"? How do I make this stop? Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Why you're having BSOD at first place? In rare occasions I have it it was RAM failure. Or corrupted filesystem as a result of RAM errors.

Spoonhorse:
Winni, thank you good sir.

y.ivanov, it's this thing.
https://helpdeskgeek.com/help-desk/how-to-fix-windows-stop-code-memory-management-bsod/

wp:
There is a package "AutoSave" in Online-Package-Manager. Never used it, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version