Forum > General

How to rewrite this type example ?

<< < (2/5) > >>

MarkMLl:

--- Quote from: Re-searcher on May 07, 2021, 01:54:04 pm ---I want to create a program with the designer and communicate with the PIC or AVR MCU (Microcontroller)

--- End quote ---

So what language are you trying to write in? Your OP said you were converting /to/ Pascal, but if you're asking how to program in BASIC you're not really in the right place.

MarkMLl

dseligo:

--- Quote from: MarkMLl on May 07, 2021, 02:55:11 pm ---So what language are you trying to write in? Your OP said you were converting /to/ Pascal, but if you're asking how to program in BASIC you're not really in the right place.

--- End quote ---

Int the first post he said:
--- Quote ---I am translating a program from basic to Laz/FPC but have the following problem.
--- End quote ---

By designer he probably means Lazarus' IDE (and visual design of forms).

MarkMLl:

--- Quote from: dseligo on May 07, 2021, 03:42:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: MarkMLl on May 07, 2021, 02:55:11 pm ---So what language are you trying to write in? Your OP said you were converting /to/ Pascal, but if you're asking how to program in BASIC you're not really in the right place.

--- End quote ---

Int the first post he said:
--- Quote ---I am translating a program from basic to Laz/FPC but have the following problem.
--- End quote ---

By designer he probably means Lazarus' IDE (and visual design of forms).

--- End quote ---

I can see what he said, which is why I referred to his OP. So why's he complaining that his BASIC tools don't have "a designer"?

MarkMLl

lucamar:

--- Quote from: MarkMLl on May 07, 2021, 04:43:43 pm ---So why's he complaining that his BASIC tools don't have "a designer"?
--- End quote ---

AFAICT, he's not complaining, he's explaining why he wants to move from BASIC to Pascal, to wit: because of our wonderful "designer" :D

MarkMLl:

--- Quote from: lucamar on May 07, 2021, 04:47:44 pm ---AFAICT, he's not complaining, he's explaining why he wants to move from BASIC to Pascal, to wit: because of our wonderful "designer" :D

--- End quote ---

Well, in that case I think we unite in welcoming him. I was just a bit concerned by his "BUT..." :-)

Obviously there's quite a few of us who've put work into getting Lazarus/FPC apps talking to microcontrollers, so he didn't really have to quote Wp at us :-)

MarkMLl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version