Forum > General

How to rewrite this type example ?

<< < (5/5)

BobDog:

Hello re searcher.
I am no spring chicken either.

Remember that pascal string and freebasic string are not the same thing.
You need ansistring, or the switch for ansistring to get a reasonable representation.

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---   {$H+}            // String is now an alias for AnsiString     type  ConstMeta = record    Value: String;    Startup: String;  end;   var s:ConstMeta;  begins.Value:='aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa';s.Value:=s.Value+s.Value; s.Value:=s.Value+s.Value; s.Value:=s.Value+s.Value; s.Value:=s.Value+s.Value; s.Value:=s.Value+s.Value; writeln;writeln(s.Value); readln;end.

Re-searcher:
@BobDog
Thanks for this information.

@MarkMLl

When I was born at the time, there were no computers and printers (asr33)
This type of printer is not stored in my memory brain only Mechanical desktop typewriters not with electronic like asr33

I have learned to write with a pen with ink from a bottle.
http://www.overdiep.nl/ink/inkhomed.html

Erik

MarkMLl:

--- Quote from: Re-searcher on May 17, 2021, 03:03:04 pm ---This type of printer is not stored in my memory brain only Mechanical desktop typewriters not with electronic like asr33

--- End quote ---

That contained NO ELECTRONICS.

--- Quote ---I have learned to write with a pen with ink from a bottle.
http://www.overdiep.nl/ink/inkhomed.html

--- End quote ---

Yes, and when I was at school the desks had inkwells next to each pupil and we used dip pens, none of these fountain pens or Biros.

I lie: we had Biros in primary school, but after that were expected to learn how to do things properly.

MarkMLl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version