Forum > Packages and Libraries

Jujiboutils no longer compiles

<< < (4/4)

jdp:

--- Quote from: jujibo on May 09, 2021, 07:24:15 pm ---
--- Quote from: JD on May 05, 2021, 09:05:55 pm ---
Can anybody help me resolve this problem and compile/install the package?

JD

--- End quote ---

Hi JD. There is a new version available:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus-ccr/files/Jujiboutils/jujiboutils-2.4.zip/download

--- End quote ---

Hi. I have the same issue with an older control. I see that procedure sets the top and left value. What procedure did you use in its place?

wp:

--- Quote from: jujibo on July 16, 2021, 01:49:11 pm ---AFAIK, there is no problem compiling jujiboutils with lazarus trunk. The problem reported in the link you posted, is related to another component: https://sites.google.com/site/lazpde/english/components/tmylabel

--- End quote ---
Anyway, protected (and public) methods must not be removed without prior notice, i.e. by declaring them as "deprecated".

jujibo:

--- Quote from: wp on July 16, 2021, 03:45:14 pm ---Anyway, protected (and public) methods must not be removed without prior notice, i.e. by declaring them as "deprecated".

--- End quote ---

I agree totally with you. My response was because you have posted in a topic about jujiboutils  :D

jujibo:

--- Quote from: jdp on July 16, 2021, 03:06:43 pm ---Hi. I have the same issue with an older control. I see that procedure sets the top and left value. What procedure did you use in its place?

--- End quote ---

I implemented in TJCustomLabel (unit jlabel):

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure DoCalculateTextPosition(var TextTop: integer;      var TextLeft: integer); virtual;To replace the removed procedure. I call it in Paint procedure. In this way, I don't care if it will be restored or not in Lazarus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version