Recent

Author Topic: Jujiboutils no longer compiles  (Read 8185 times)

jdp

Re: Jujiboutils no longer compiles
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2021, 03:06:43 pm »

Can anybody help me resolve this problem and compile/install the package?

JD

Hi JD. There is a new version available:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus-ccr/files/Jujiboutils/jujiboutils-2.4.zip/download

Hi. I have the same issue with an older control. I see that procedure sets the top and left value. What procedure did you use in its place?

wp

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2021, 03:45:14 pm »
AFAIK, there is no problem compiling jujiboutils with lazarus trunk. The problem reported in the link you posted, is related to another component: https://sites.google.com/site/lazpde/english/components/tmylabel
Anyway, protected (and public) methods must not be removed without prior notice, i.e. by declaring them as "deprecated".

jujibo

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2021, 04:49:30 pm »
Anyway, protected (and public) methods must not be removed without prior notice, i.e. by declaring them as "deprecated".

I agree totally with you. My response was because you have posted in a topic about jujiboutils  :D

jujibo

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2021, 04:56:08 pm »
Hi. I have the same issue with an older control. I see that procedure sets the top and left value. What procedure did you use in its place?

I implemented in TJCustomLabel (unit jlabel):
Code: Pascal  [Select][+][-]
  1. procedure DoCalculateTextPosition(var TextTop: integer;
  2.       var TextLeft: integer); virtual;
To replace the removed procedure. I call it in Paint procedure. In this way, I don't care if it will be restored or not in Lazarus.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 05:06:01 pm by jujibo »

TinyPortal © 2005-2018