Forum > Third party

Snake game for the ptcGraph unit

(1/4) > >>

Roland57:
Hello!

Here is a little snake game that I made using the ptcGraph unit.

https://gitlab.com/rchastain/snake-ptcgraph

The more I use the ptcGraph unit, the more I like it! Thanks and congratulations to the author.

And thanks to Eugene Loza for his sprite sheet.

Regards.

Roland

trev:
Nice!

You might like to add your game to the Wiki's Projects using Free Pascal games category.

Roland57:

--- Quote from: trev on April 26, 2021, 01:14:16 am ---Nice!

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  :)

--- Quote from: trev on April 26, 2021, 01:14:16 am ---You might like to add your game to the Wiki's Projects using Free Pascal games category.

--- End quote ---

Done.

Seenkao:
Приветствую. Всё довольно неплохо, но надо учитывать что не у всех установлен BASS (в комплекте нет). При попытке записать в таблицу рекордов, клавиатура почти не работает.

Так же было бы неплохо, чтоб ограничительный экран был виден. При движении влево-вправо не понятно, врежемся мы или нет.
И у меня змейка  выводится только квадратиками. )))

google translate: Greetings. Everything is pretty good, but it should be borne in mind that not everyone has BASS installed (not included). When trying to write to the high score table, the keyboard almost does not work.

It would also be nice to have the bounding screen visible. When moving left-right, it is not clear whether we will crash or not.
And my snake is displayed only in squares.  :)

Roland57:

--- Quote from: Seenkao on April 26, 2021, 12:02:35 pm ---Greetings. Everything is pretty good, but it should be borne in mind that not everyone has BASS installed (not included).

--- End quote ---
Thank you for your feedback. I will see what I can do for that.

--- Quote from: Seenkao on April 26, 2021, 12:02:35 pm ---When trying to write to the high score table, the keyboard almost does not work.
--- End quote ---
I don't know what to say. It works with me.  :-\

--- Quote from: Seenkao on April 26, 2021, 12:02:35 pm ---It would also be nice to have the bounding screen visible. When moving left-right, it is not clear whether we will crash or not.

--- End quote ---
Yes. I could draw a wall.

--- Quote from: Seenkao on April 26, 2021, 12:02:35 pm ---And my snake is displayed only in squares.  :)
--- End quote ---
Please compile with -dPICTURES.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version