Forum > General

Lazarus IDE application Icon (macOS Big Sur)

(1/2) > >>

LeoBruno:
Hi:

I´m a long time delphi developer, but a Lazarus/FPC newbie.

After successfully setting up my development environment, I noticed that the Lazarus IDE shortcut icon (macOS dock bar) is empty, and it changes after the IDE starts.

How to correct this and why dos this happens?

ASBzone:

--- Quote from: LeoBruno on April 25, 2021, 07:07:36 pm ---Hi:

After successfully setting up my development environment, I noticed that the Lazarus IDE shortcut icon (macOS dock bar) is empty, and it changes after the IDE starts.

--- End quote ---

Hi LeoBruno,

Which version of FPC/Lazarus did you install?

LeoBruno:

--- Quote from: ASBzone on April 25, 2021, 11:23:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: LeoBruno on April 25, 2021, 07:07:36 pm ---Hi:

--- End quote ---

Hi LeoBruno,

Which version of FPC/Lazarus did you install?

--- End quote ---

Hi!

Thank you for replying.

Lazarus 2.0.12 and FPC 3.2.0.

I don't know if it helps, but I have recompilled the IDE in order to use docked forms.

Bellow is a print screen with the empty icon which gets docked if the IDE isn' running.

trev:
That is the icon for the startlazarus.app. The Wiki explains the reason for startlazarus.

jwdietrich:

--- Quote from: trev on April 26, 2021, 02:01:22 am ---That is the icon for the startlazarus.app. The Wiki explains the reason for startlazarus.

--- End quote ---

Linking the Lazarus app from the dock instead of the startlazarus.app provides a stable icon, here tested on macOS Mojave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version