Recent

Author Topic: Alternative C++ IDE with components like Lazarus  (Read 2182 times)

pascal111

• Un trabajo en equipo para programas serias.
Alternative C++ IDE with components like Lazarus
« on: April 22, 2021, 12:18:20 am »
Hi, everyone. I programmed some simple games and examples from BASIC language into Lazarus freePascal like these links for some of my works:

https://github.com/pascal111-fra/aceyducey

https://github.com/pascal111-fra/bagels

And I like to do the same with C++ language but I don't see that there's a Lazarus IDE for C++ language, so is there such IDE for C++ with visual forms and components like fancy Lazarus IDE?
La chose par la chose est rappelé.

Martin_fr

• Administrator
  • Debugger - SynEdit - and more
    • wiki
Re: Alternative C++ IDE with components like Lazarus
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 12:41:57 am »
As much as we like to help and keep an open forum, I don't think this belongs here.

I leave the post open for discussion of the linked pascal projects.

For all else I recommend to ask on C related forum and mail lists. They would know, if anyone.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 12:43:32 am by Martin_fr »

mercurhyo

Re: Alternative C++ IDE with components like Lazarus
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 08:01:51 am »

And I like to do the same with C++ language but I don't see that there's a Lazarus IDE for C++ language, so is there such IDE for C++ with visual forms and components like fancy Lazarus IDE?

as told by Martin_fr, if you need infos around tools for other languages, then you MUST querry on forum of the other languages. Here, I'm using one opensource free visual IDE for the language you mentioned, and another one whitch is not free. I found them EASILY by a simple "google search" so I have no clue why you post your request on the FreePascal/Lazarus dedicated forum
DEO MERCHVRIO - Linux, Win10pro - Ryzen9XT 24threads + Geforce Rtx 3080SUPRIM
god of financial gain, commerce, eloquence (and thus poetry), messages, communication (including divination), travelers, boundaries, luck, trickery and thieves; he also serves as the guide of souls to the underworld

TinyPortal © 2005-2018