Forum > macOS / Mac OS X

(Solved)Problem compiling with lazarus and big sur but before was working

(1/1)

lestroso:
HI, I got this error...I was working with my app when is appeared this error... I tried to reinstall all Lazarus, install Xcode tools command line..with Big Sur11.2.3 but nothing works here...anybody can help me?? please?? any idea?? Lazarus 2.0.12  seems unstable....best regards, Lestroso. :-[

Compila il progetto, Destinazione: project1: Codice di uscita 1, Errori: 1
Linking /Users/saverio/Desktop/TEST-LAZARUS/project1
ld: framework not found Cocoa
An error occurred while linking
Error: Error while linking

trev:

--- Quote from: lestroso on March 23, 2021, 10:14:14 pm ---HI, I got this error...I was working with my app when is appeared this error... I tried to reinstall all Lazarus, install Xcode tools command line..with Big Sur11.2.3 but nothing works here...anybody can help me?? please?? any idea??
--- End quote ---

You probably need to delete the the /etc/fpc.cfg file and reinstall FPC so that it finds the command line tools and the framework SDKs. As mentioned in the Wiki article Installing Lazarus on macOS "Installing Lazarus on a Mac is not particularly difficult but it is critical that you do the install in the correct order. Skipping steps will almost certainly end in tears.".

--- Quote ---Lazarus 2.0.12  seems unstable....best regards, Lestroso. :-[
--- End quote ---

This has nothing to do with Lazarus :-)

Jonas Maebe:

--- Quote from: trev on March 24, 2021, 05:23:07 am ---You probably need to delete the the /etc/fpc.cfg file and reinstall FPC

--- End quote ---
FWIW, reinstalling FPC will always regenerate and overwrite /etc/fpc.cfg, so there is no need to first delete it.

trev:

--- Quote from: lestroso on March 23, 2021, 10:14:14 pm ---Linking /Users/saverio/Desktop/TEST-LAZARUS/project1
ld: framework not found Cocoa

--- End quote ---

Do you have this directory:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework

If so, does your /etc/fpc.cfg file include this line:
-XR/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk

lestroso:
Thank you to everybody!! I have solved my problem simply  Reinstalling this as you told me!!: fpc-3.2.0.intel-macosx

Thanks again, but I'm still convinced that Lazarus 2.0.12 is a little unstable...

Thanks a lot again! Lestroso :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version