Recent

Author Topic: Testing-2 LAMW  (Read 914 times)

shyub

Testing-2 LAMW
« on: March 12, 2021, 02:20:26 pm »
На форме размещаю 12 кнопок jImageBtn, на которых должны быть разные значки и jImageView, в котором, в зависимости от нажатой кнопки, должна отображаться требуемая картинка.
Подключаю к jImageBtn контейнер jImageList1, а к jImageView jImageList1.
При заполнении jImageList1 не могу ввести больше 10 картинок, но самое неприятное то, что те же картинки появлюятся и в jImageList2. Т.е. в контейнерах невозможно сохранить более 10 картинок и их содержимое синхронизируется...
И вообще с контейнерами jImageList творится что-то непонятное...

I place 12 jImageBtn buttons on the form, which should have different icons and jImageView, in which, depending on the button pressed, the required image should be displayed.
I connect the jImageList1 container to jImageBtn, and jImageList1 to jImageView.
When filling in jImageList1, I cannot enter more than 10 pictures, but the most unpleasant thing is that the same pictures will appear in jImageList2. Those. it is impossible to save more than 10 images in containers and their contents are synchronized ...
And in general, something incomprehensible is happening with the containers jImageList ...

shyub

Re: Testing-2 LAMW
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 08:46:51 am »
Understood. Probably the problem was that the names of the images entered in jImageList1 were in Cyrillic.
But for some reason, when I installed two jImageList on the form, their contents are the same, and when you delete a picture from jImageList2, this picture is also deleted from jImageList1.

jmpessoa

Re: Testing-2 LAMW
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 07:51:32 pm »
when I installed two jImageList on the form, their contents are the same, and when you delete a picture from jImageList2, this picture is also deleted from jImageList1.

Then we have a bug here.....  (sorry..)
Lamw: Lazarus Android Module Wizard
https://github.com/jmpessoa/lazandroidmodulewizard

TinyPortal © 2005-2018