Recent

Author Topic: Lazreport master and supreport  (Read 804 times)

Nicola Gorlandi

Lazreport master and supreport
« on: February 28, 2021, 07:32:19 am »
Hi all,
I have a master table with two keys ( father, sons ) and I have a detail table linked always to the last row of the master table.

I easily created a report grouped by father and for each father print his sons (group by father and master data with sons).

Then I would like to print, after the last son, the content of the detail table ( name it grandfathers ).
I try to create a subreport in the group footer, the supreport is based on the grandfather table that is related as master\detail to the father table but Lazreport, for each father, print the grandfather of the last record (the master detail is working tested with grid)

I tryied to add a Detail Data Band but I get an error (Undefined Symbol followed by the group condition).

I am sorry I know that is a little bit complicated but I would like to understand if I am trying something not allowed by lazreport or maybe is a bug or most probably I need some suggestions on how to implement such kind of report.

Many thanks

Nicola Gorlandi

Re: Lazreport master and supreport
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 09:34:12 am »
Hi all,

I suppose that detail band and group band togheter in the same Lazreport are the issue. I notice that in this case in the group footer is not possible to use fields, it is necessary that the field are defined in both dataset.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018