Recent

Author Topic: Blaise Pascal Magazine purchase  (Read 1985 times)

pathfinder

Blaise Pascal Magazine purchase
« on: February 28, 2021, 03:35:01 pm »
I am planning to purchase BLAISE PASCAL MAGAZINE LIBRARY-STICK (lib-stick) VERSION 2020.  I am in the United States, so does anyone know how long it will take to receive items after purchase? 

I also would like to order the hardcover edition of the Lazarus Handbook, so I presume books are packaged well to prevent damage during shipment (a problem Amazon seems to have at times)?

Handoko

• My goal: build my own game engine using Lazarus
Re: Blaise Pascal Magazine purchase
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 03:39:54 pm »
I'm not sure. But my friend ever told me, he bought books from Amazon (US) and that took about 1 month to be arrived to Indonesia. I sometimes buy things from eBay (China) and I usually receive them after about 2 weeks, I live in Indonesia. As far as I now, you can have option to get it faster if you pay higher for a good courier service.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 03:43:24 pm by Handoko »

hansotten

Re: Blaise Pascal Magazine purchase
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 08:37:34 am »
I am planning to purchase BLAISE PASCAL MAGAZINE LIBRARY-STICK (lib-stick) VERSION 2020.  I am in the United States, so does anyone know how long it will take to receive items after purchase? 

I also would like to order the hardcover edition of the Lazarus Handbook, so I presume books are packaged well to prevent damage during shipment (a problem Amazon seems to have at times)?
The books are packed very well!

TinyPortal © 2005-2018