Forum > Lazarus

Lazarus Release 2.0.12

<< < (3/10) > >>

geraldholdsworth:
So excited, I downloaded and installed it for my Mac (High Sierra), which it upgraded itself from Lazarus 2.0.11, ran my project and got told:
"cocoagdiobjects.pas(11,34) Fatal: Can't find unit CocoaGDIObjects used by CocoaPrivate"

Not a great start.

EDIT: Followed the instructions to completely remove Lazarus, then started again. Same error. Gone back to 2.0.11, which works fine.

VTwin:
@geraldholdsworth

Curious. I had no problem installing it over 2.0.10 on High Sierra.

Marcel59:
Thank you Team for this new version!

LOL -  :D Just installed the 2.0.10 on 24 feb 2021 (yesterday) after a very, very long time absent. So, uninstall, new download, install and again back to the manuals. My Pascal knowledge is old and rusty.

Greetings, Marcel

Bloodbat:
Thanks to the team for all the work and the new release. :)

I have two problems with the Win32 version:
-The first is extremely annoying; but not a deal breaker: the Source Editor is quite sluggish, 2.0.10 wasn't when editing the same code base.
-It tends to hang when closing: when I first installed it and rebuilt it to install packages it refused to close until I forced it via Windows, and has refused every time I tried to get it to rebuild without hanging: I have to force it through Windows or Task Manager. It builds properly: the hang occurs when the IDE is closing itself to restart. The problem is also present, intermittently, when building any of my own code, those unlucky times when I close it the window goes away, but I can see the process wasting CPU cycles until I kill it with Task Manager or similar.

trev:

--- Quote from: geraldholdsworth on February 25, 2021, 07:56:13 pm ---So excited, I downloaded and installed it for my Mac (High Sierra), which it upgraded itself from Lazarus 2.0.11, ran my project and got told:
"cocoagdiobjects.pas(11,34) Fatal: Can't find unit CocoaGDIObjects used by CocoaPrivate"

--- End quote ---

Works for me on High Sierra 10.13.6 and Xcode 10.1 - I just removed Lazarus 2.0.4 from /Developer and installed FPC 3.2.0 (leaving 3.0.4) and then installed Lazarus 2.0.12 and compiled a new project with just a Quit button. All good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version