We are planning the next release: Lazarus 2.0.12

<< < (6/6)

Martin_fr:
On Windows:
Create the file
D:\temp\rc_lclwc\lazarus.cfg

In it put the single line
--primary-config-path=D:\temp\rc_lclwc\configs

Then you do not need it on the command-line.

Did you copy your old config?
Some config files contain full path.

And if you copied, then it will warn you that the file was last used from .....

If you start with an empty config folder, the IDE creates all config for you.

You can copy the file EditorOptions.xml. Other files, you need to check for full paths first.

If you got a new config, Lazarus will ask where fpc and gdb are. (it may find your primary install, and suggest them)
You can also start
  lazarus.exe --setup
(and --pcp unless you have the lazarus.cfg)

It is ok, to point your 2ndary Lazarus to use Fpc and gdb from your primary install.

Gdb you can just copy to your 2ndary install.

If you copy/move fpc, you need to find the file fpc.cfg and edit it. It contains absolute path to some of the files/folders.

kegge13:
When compiling in 2.0.12

I got a lot of warnings for deprecated symbols. Here are some of them:

--- Code: Text  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---tachartaxis.pas(441,41) Warning: Symbol "OnMarkToText" is deprecated: "Use "OnGetMarkText"tagraph.pas(635,84) Warning: Symbol "OnBeforeDrawBackground" is deprecated: "Use OnBeforeCustomDrawBackground instead"taseries.pas(63,42) Warning: Symbol "TBeforeDrawBarEvent" is deprecatedtatools.pas(2135,21) Warning: Symbol "OnDraw" is deprecated: "Use OnCustomDraw"wellform.pas(2014,32) Warning: Symbol "OnMarkToText" is deprecated: "Use "OnGetMarkText" I tried to resolve the last one for my own project, by replacing an OnMarkToText event with a OnGetMarkText event. This works fine but is not backwards compatible with v.2.0.10. A workaround is to set this event at runtime instead of at design time and have one of both events exist depending on the lcl version.

How can I implement such a test in the code?
I tried this to include immediately after the uses statement of the interface of (my project) unit wellform:

--- Code: Text  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---//Work-around for backward compatibility for LCL v2.0.10 and below.//It seems that both the TChartAxis.OnMarkToText event and TChartAxis.OnGetMarkText exist in v2.0.10 and v2.0.12//but the object inspector v2.0.10 offers only OnMarkToText and v2.0.12 only OnGetMarkText.//Therefore setting this at design time is has become problematic. Instead this event now is set at runtime in FormCreate.{$if declared(TChartGetAxisMarkTextEvent)} {$DEFINE LCL_2-0-12_Up}{$endif} 
This defines  LCL_2-0-12_Up also for v2.0.10 but in the object inspector the OnMarkToText event is shown but the OnGetMarkText event not. A bit strange.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version