Forum > Lazarus

We are planning the next release: Lazarus 2.0.12

<< < (5/6) > >>

PascalDragon:

--- Quote from: Zvoni on February 19, 2021, 07:58:47 am ---Any plans on including MySQL80-Bindings?
I'm aware, that this is more an FPC-Thing than Lazarus, but i noticed the patch for MySQL80 being submitted this week

--- End quote ---

This requires 3.2.2 to be released first.

--- Quote from: Igor Kokarev on February 19, 2021, 02:57:03 pm ---Does Lazarus 2.0.12 use FPC 3.2.0 (not fixes tree)?
For compilation target darwin/aarch64 fpc 3.2.0 fixes tree is required.

--- End quote ---

As mentioned in the first post it uses 3.2.0.

dbannon:

--- Quote from: Bart on February 19, 2021, 12:27:48 pm ---How does that (compose key) work?
Bart

--- End quote ---

Bart, taking on board Juha's comment about this discussion being about things already fixed, I'll open a new thread under Programming->WidgetSets. 

Davo

trev:

--- Quote from: Igor Kokarev on February 19, 2021, 02:57:03 pm ---Does Lazarus 2.0.12 use FPC 3.2.0 (not fixes tree)?

--- End quote ---

See first post.

Igor Kokarev:
Thanks,

We'll wait patiently for Lazarus 2.2 with FPC 3.2.2. It will be a golden age for macOS development.

kegge13:
Thank you for the good work.
With some startup challenges I created a secondary installation by pulling the svn.
Did a make with the make.exe from the primary v2.0.10 installation.
When I made (windows platform) a shortcut to the startlazarus.exe with

D:\temp\rc_lclwc\startlazarus.exe --pcp=D:\temp\rc_lclwc\configs
it still wanted to do something with my standard configuration in c:\users\...

D:\temp\rc_lclwc\lazarus.exe --pcp=D:\temp\rc_lclwc\configs
worked fine.

Is it correct that I need to set fcp.exe and gdb.exe paths to the v2.0.10 installation? Did not find any in the 2.0.12  installation.

The new version came with one extra hint for my project about maskedit not being used. v2.0.10 did not make this remark. Indeed it can be missed when building in both versions.

Any hints for further testing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version