Forum > Lazarus

We are planning the next release: Lazarus 2.0.12

<< < (3/6) > >>

Roelof:
Very nice indeed!

Sieben:

--- Quote ---We would invite everyone to provide their feedback to help us improve this upcoming release.
--- End quote ---

Sorry for missing this thread 'til now, but it might still be the right place to leave a note that TSynEdit does not publish OnContextPopup and OnResize yet, and same for T/DB/DateTimePicker with OnShowHint - cf here as well. If not for this then maybe for the next release.

Martin_fr:

--- Quote from: Sieben on February 18, 2021, 07:48:11 pm ---Sorry for missing this thread 'til now, but it might still be the right place to leave a note that TSynEdit does not publish OnContextPopup and OnResize yet, and same for T/DB/DateTimePicker with OnShowHint - cf here as well. If not for this then maybe for the next release.

--- End quote ---

I made a note, probably will still get it in.

Not sure that patch fixes the issue for SynEdit?
If not, then make a new bug report for SynEdit, please. (no patch required, just need a reminder)

Sieben:

--- Quote ---Not sure that patch fixes the issue for SynEdit?
--- End quote ---

I did not include it in my patch - which was not applied, however - and afaik wp did not include it either. Anyway, events still missing in current rev 64617.

Reminder created as issue 38511.

Martin_fr:

--- Quote from: Sieben on February 18, 2021, 10:08:35 pm ---Reminder created as issue 38511.

--- End quote ---

Fixed and merged. Merged the commit for the other components too.

Even though it was just half a day. Busy day, ant at the end of the day one last look at the bugtracker....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version