Forum > Documentation (Maintaining -)

Remake of lHelp

(1/2) > >>

Andrey Sobol:
I have placed next version of the lHelp changes as patch to a trunck.
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=38250
Is anyone who can to test it also? I have a few time to fix a some mistakes.
I tested that on Windows only.

Before aplly this patch you should carefully read a description and applly related fixes also.
I will thank for feedbacks.
Andrey.

AlexTP:
Thanks for this work. Does lHelp allow to read Russian text CHMs on Linux? you can find many CHMs in the forum ru-board. E.g. AutoHotkey help in CHM, Batch syntax help in CHM

marcov:
I tried to apply the patch ( I don't know much about lhelp, so evaluating such huge patch is beyond me), but compiling fails.

My guess is that a new (?) dependency on lazmouseandkeyinput is missing ?

--- Quote ---Free Pascal Compiler version 3.3.1 [2021/02/06] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2021 by Florian Klaempfl and others
Target OS: Win32 for i386
Compiling lhelp.lpr
lhelp.lpr(29,48) Fatal: Can't find unit lazmouseandkeyinput used by lhelp
--- End quote ---

Andrey Sobol:

--- Quote from: marcov on February 07, 2021, 01:50:01 pm ---My guess is that a new (?) dependency on lazmouseandkeyinput is missing ?

--- End quote ---

That is strange. The lazmouseandkeyinput is included to project.

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ----    <RequiredPackages Count="3">+    <RequiredPackages Count="4">       <Item1>+        <PackageName Value="lazmouseandkeyinput"/>+      </Item1>+      <Item2> Are you see it into a project tree?

marcov:
I'm building it as part of bigide. Maybe then dependencies in components/ also need to be updated/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version