Forum > Windows (32/64)

problem with starting program

(1/1)

thanx:
every time im trying to start program everything is ok even green window popup but there is small issue it never strats program.
All the time it says tuning in my language "ladím..." .
please someone help me because i need to send my program to my teacher and im woried that i have some mistakes in it.

lucamar:
We's need to see your program, otherwise we can't know what it's doing or how, much less why it's doing it. Crystal-balling problems in programs is a lost art, though apparently much requested ;)

Read the page about the forum in the wiki to get some tips on how to use it effectively.

One tip that isn't there: the help you'll probably get for school homework won't be as complete as it might be for other programs, because experience has taught most of us that doing your homework for you or correcting it before your teacher does is very detrimental to your own learning process. But don't let that discourage you: if you made a good faith effort and it's just some small detail that escapes you, or some concept you didn't understand well we'll help gladly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version