Forum > FV/Textmode IDE

Dialog(ue) editor

<< < (2/2)

FlierMate:

--- Quote from: MarkMLl on January 23, 2021, 10:04:14 pm ---I've long felt that something that both Linux and FPC lacked was the sort of dialogue/form editor that Visual Basic for DOS had in the early 1990s.

MarkMLl

--- End quote ---

Indeed. Thank you for the kind effort for uploading this. I will try to make it usable in modern Pascal.
Sorry for this late reply as I thought would only reply if I have solid progress.

MarkMLl:

--- Quote from: FlierMate on January 27, 2021, 12:24:14 pm ---
--- Quote from: MarkMLl on January 23, 2021, 10:04:14 pm ---I've long felt that something that both Linux and FPC lacked was the sort of dialogue/form editor that Visual Basic for DOS had in the early 1990s.

--- End quote ---

Indeed. Thank you for the kind effort for uploading this. I will try to make it usable in modern Pascal.
Sorry for this late reply as I thought would only reply if I have solid progress.

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry I can't be more help but my TV/FV experience is extremely limited.

MarkMLl

FlierMate:

--- Quote from: MarkMLl on January 23, 2021, 10:57:26 pm ---I'm seeing what I can turn up, but my notes indicate that I ran the editor on Windows (even though the generated file was used on Linux)..........
Slightly later: the .exe file embeds "Virtual Pascal - Copyright (C) 1996-2000 vpascal.com".

MarkMLl

--- End quote ---

Yes, the EXEs that comes with DialEdit3b.zip is 16-bit programs which can still be run on 32-bit Windows with additional NTVDM (Virtual DOS machine) feature enabled.

FlierMate:

No worries.... I will try my best.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version