Forum > Options

Component palette multilned as "Old Delphi"

<< < (2/4) > >>

wp:
Checking or unchecking the "Show complete component palette" does not change anything for me (Win 10).

lucamar:

--- Quote from: wp on November 29, 2020, 05:40:52 pm ---Checking or unchecking the "Show complete component palette" does not change anything for me (Win 10).
--- End quote ---

Neither does for me (Xubuntu 18.04), but IIRC it worked on Windows XP. As all this kind of things it might or might not work, depending on OS, theme, etc.

Hmmm ... or might be there is a bug when parsing options? It could be worth checking the sources if you want it ... :-\

winni:

--- Quote from: wp on November 29, 2020, 05:40:52 pm ---Checking or unchecking the "Show complete component palette" does not change anything for me (Win 10).

--- End quote ---

Hi!

a) Lin64 Laz 2.0.10 GTK2  : Does not work
b) Win7 64   Laz 2.0.0 : Does not work

Winni

lucamar:
For Linux-gtk2 it's normal: TPageControl.Multiline isn't supported by the widgeset.

Martin_fr:

--- Quote from: lucamar on November 29, 2020, 02:54:05 pm ---
--- Quote from: rnervi on November 29, 2020, 02:21:43 pm ---I've missed this feature. Didnt' found an option in the ide cfg to check.
--- End quote ---

It's there, though not where you'd expect. Select Tools->Options" and, in the dialog, under "Environment", "Window". The option is called "Show complete component palette", and it's rather badly placed off to the right.

--- End quote ---

That is a different feature though.

The OT afaik talks about the tabs of the page control. And having the tabs shown multiline.

The existing features relates to the icons on each page of the pagecontrol.
If there are like 50 components on one single tab, then the component-icons are shown multiline (always). Normally that triggers are vertical scrollbar. But with that option, the main IDE bar extends it height, so that several rows of icons become visible at the same time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version