Recent

Author Topic: Laz program on Android phone  (Read 169 times)

bobonwhidbey

• Double Dummy Solver - free download
Laz program on Android phone
« on: November 21, 2020, 12:52:20 am »
Taking my very first step in programming an app for my Android phone. To that end I thought I'd try one of the example programs provided with Laz. When I opened up the project \lazarus\examples\androidlcl\androidlcltest.lpi I got an error message: Compiler "C:\lazarus\fpc\3.2.0\bin\i386-win32\fpc.exe" does not support target arm-linux
 Is there another project I should be using or is there something I need to install?

I had no trouble running ....nonandroidtest.lpi but that didn't seem to be what I was looking for.

My goal is to install an EXE on my phone, perhaps using Inno Setup Extractor, but I'm really clueless about this process.

Win10 64-bit / Lazarus 32-bit 2.0.10 / FPC 3.2.0

lucamar

Re: Laz program on Android phone
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 01:08:59 am »
Perhaps you should start by going through the articles linked to from the wiki's Android Portal (like the basic Android, where you can find how to set up a programming environment for ARM/Android).

Android programming with FPC has a relatively steep learning-curve but once you pass the first (and second ;)) hurdles it levels out somewhat and it's not very difficult to keep going on, Have luck!
Turbo Pascal 3 CP/M - Amstrad PCW 8256 (512 KB !!!) :P
Lazarus/FPC 2.0.8/3.0.4 & 2.0.10/3.2.0 - 32/64 bits on:
(K|L|X)Ubuntu 12..18, Windows XP, 7, 10 and various DOSes.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018