Forum > Win32/64

Tried to colorize 1-px line under TMainMenu, need help

(1/1)

AlexTP:
For Win32MenuStyler https://wiki.freepascal.org/Win32MenuStyler
I need to colorize 1 px horizontal line under MainMenu. It is painted by OS in non-client area.
C++ sample how to do it:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57177310/how-to-paint-over-white-line-between-menu-bar-and-client-area-of-window

I tried to add it to Win32 WS, near the "WM_NCPAINT:" in TWindowProcHelper.DoWindowProc, but failed. I added:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---    WM_NCPAINT:    begin      if TWin32ThemeServices(ThemeServices).ThemesEnabled and        (lWinControl is TCustomControl) and not (lWinControl is TCustomForm) then      begin        TWin32ThemeServices(ThemeServices).PaintBorder(lWinControl, True);        LMessage.Result := 0;      end;      PaintLineUnderMenubar(TargetWindow);    end; 
with my func:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure PaintLineUnderMenubar(Window: Hwnd);var  R, RScr: TRect;  br: HBRUSH;  dc: HDC;begin  if not IsWindow(Window) then exit;  if GetMenu(Window) = 0 then Exit;   GetClientRect(Window, R);  MapWindowPoints(Window, NULL, R, 2);  GetWindowRect(Window, RScr);  OffsetRect(R, -RScr.Left, -RScr.Top);  Dec(R.Top);   R.Bottom := R.Top + 2;   dc := GetWindowDC(Window);  br := CreateSolidBrush(clRed);  FillRect(dc, R, br);  DeleteObject(br);  ReleaseDC(Window, dc);end;  
Can you help?
Screenshot of current white line - is added.

winni:
Hi!

Your Rectangle has a height of zero:

R.Bottom := R.Top + 1;

This will fill the area from R.Top to R.Bottom -1. That is zero.

Do:

R.Bottom := R.Top + 2;

Allways the same trouble with the Integer-Rects.

Winni

PS.: Or just draw a line

Handoko:
I ever had such problem too in the past.  :)

AlexTP:
@winni, thanks, edited the 1st post - it still don't work...

wp:
In Lazarus the WM* messages were renamed to LM*. Please try to catch message LM_NCPAINT.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version