Forum > Windows (32/64)

CVS snapshots of Lazarus

(1/1)

Anonymous:
I am not able to use CVS for various reasons. I would like to know whether there is any ftp/web-site I can find source snapshots of the latest Lazarus CVS code in compressed format?

Besides that issue, I would also like to know whether it is better to use fpc 1.10 instead of 1.9beta with lazarus on Windows XP?

If anyone can answer at least some of these questions I would greatly appreciate it.

neli:
FPC 1.0.10 is still to be advised. FPC 1.9.x has a problem with not displaying menu items with images on win32.

Micha.

vrs:

--- Quote from: "Anonymous" ---I am not able to use CVS for various reasons. I would like to know whether there is any ftp/web-site I can find source snapshots of the latest Lazarus CVS code in compressed format?

--- End quote ---

I think the file at ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/snapshot/lazarus/lazarus.zip is what you are looking for. (I don't want to waste my bandwidth just to make sure ;-)).

Vincent.

Anonymous:
Thanks for all the helpful info. I have now joined the mailing list and will be now more enlightened of the going-ons in this wonderful project.

neli:

--- Quote from: "neli" ---FPC 1.0.10 is still to be advised. FPC 1.9.x has a problem with not displaying menu items with images on win32.

--- End quote ---

This has been fixed yesterday, BTW.

Micha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version