Forum > Options

(Solved) Default editor font in Lazarus Trunk

(1/2) > >>

Igor Kokarev:
Today I downloaded and compiled Lazarus and FPC Trunk via fpcupdeluxe.

Adjusting of Default editor font (in IDE Options > Editor > Display) doesn't work. When I click to "..." button, Font dialog window doesn't appear. And then I cannot close IDE Options window, OK or Cancel button, or X button don't work. I have to use Task Manager to close Lazarus.

Lazarus 2.1.0 r63658 FPC 3.3.1 x86_64-win64-win32/win64

This problem doesn't appear in Lazarus 2.0.10 + FPC 3.2.0

Cyrax:
Can you try to rebuild FPC and Lazarus without any optimizations on? You need somehow to pass -O- via fpcupdeluxe to FPC/Lazarus.

Blaazen:
I just updated Lazarus via
--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---svn updateto Lazarus 2.1.0 r61214:63658M FPC 3.3.1 x86_64-linux-qt and works well. Did you use make clean?

Cyrax:

--- Quote from: Igor Kokarev on July 28, 2020, 01:06:53 pm ---Today I downloaded and compiled Lazarus and FPC Trunk via fpcupdeluxe.

Adjusting of Default editor font (in IDE Options > Editor > Display) doesn't work. When I click to "..." button, Font dialog window doesn't appear. And then I cannot close IDE Options window, OK or Cancel button, or X button don't work. I have to use Task Manager to close Lazarus.

Lazarus 2.1.0 r63658 FPC 3.3.1 x86_64-win64-win32/win64

This problem doesn't appear in Lazarus 2.0.10 + FPC 3.2.0

--- End quote ---

Forgot to ask : Which version of Windows you are using?

Martin_fr:
Happens in Lazarus trunk + 3.0.4 too.

You should report a bug.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version