Forum > Other

C64 and ZX Spectrum?

<< < (3/3)

Thaddy:

--- Quote from: marcov on July 23, 2020, 09:44:09 pm ---zxspectrum is in the works in trunk. C=64 doesn't exist yet.

--- End quote ---
Actually, Vladimir Kladov (principle author of KOL) wrote a good emulator. It may be a good starting point.
There are also good 6502 emulators already in Pascal. (with some 6510 support, but alas not the SID afaik)
But emulators are not native code, of course. ( I still use the real deal C64 with assembler and BASIC and FORTH, often around Christmas)

PascalDragon:

--- Quote from: Ñuño_Martínez on July 25, 2020, 11:08:03 am ---I'm tempted to offer myself to implement the pure MSX target, but I actually don't know if I'll be able to do it, or how to do it (have some knowledge about Z80A and MSX-BIOS).  I can help testing though. :-[

--- End quote ---

You can basically orient yourself at what I had done to implement MSX-DOS. The basic support was done in revisions 45596 to 45604. Please note that the MSX-DOS target itself is still Work-In-Progress and buggy. Feel free to ask questions either on fpc-devel or in the FPC development subforum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version