Forum > Lazarus

Lazarus Release 2.0.10

<< < (20/21) > >>

alaa123456789:

--- Quote from: Gebo on October 26, 2020, 03:57:05 pm ---It's too bad no way.I tried a lot in defferent ways but stuck stuck stuck especially with tools of databases.
vertion 2.0.8 is better.

--- End quote ---
agree with you , i tried manytimes also didnt work , when it will be the next big version which better tools , themes , improvement?

thanks

trev:

--- Quote from: alaa123456789 on January 18, 2021, 06:19:36 pm ---
--- Quote from: Gebo on October 26, 2020, 03:57:05 pm ---It's too bad no way.I tried a lot in defferent ways but stuck stuck stuck especially with tools of databases.
vertion 2.0.8 is better.

--- End quote ---
agree with you , i tried manytimes also didnt work , when it will be the next big version which better tools , themes , improvement?

--- End quote ---

When everyone who is complaining bothers to either lodge bugs in the BugTracker after using the appropriate (not here! This sub-forum "Announcements > Lazarus" is supposed to be for Lazarus release announcements) sub-forum to check if others have the same issue.

lucamar:

--- Quote from: trev on January 18, 2021, 09:53:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: alaa123456789 on January 18, 2021, 06:19:36 pm ---[...] when it will be the next big version which better tools , themes , improvement?
--- End quote ---
When everyone who is complaining bothers to either lodge bugs in the BugTracker after using the appropriate (not here! This sub-forum "Announcements > Lazarus" is supposed to be for Lazarus release announcements) sub-forum to check if others have the same issue.
--- End quote ---

And even if not, Lazarus has a relatively quick release cycle of about six to twelve months, so a new release can be expected anytime between now and Summer. If it's a 2.0.12, I'd expect it for early Spring, if 2.2.0 then it'll probably be delayed until Summer :-X

But, of course, trev is right: if you have problems, use the proper forum thread and/or the bug tracker and describe the problemmore thoroughly; just moaning that something "doesn't work" is not very helpful ;)

dbannon:

--- Quote from: alaa123456789 on January 18, 2021, 06:19:36 pm ---
vertion 2.0.8 is better.

--- End quote ---

thanks

--- End quote ---

The real problem is that unless you have reported, quite specifically, what is troubling you, the next release will almost certainly have the same problem.  So, write down what you want fixed, in a way that someone else can reproduce (keeping in mind that just about everyone else is happy with 2.0.10).  Post to an appropriate Forum thread (not this one) if you are unsure if its a bug or user error. If you are sure its a bug, log it in the bug tracker.

That way, there is a chance that the next release will not have the same problem.

Davo

alaa123456789:
hi all , i dont know how to make a bug ,sorry if i wrote in wrong place , but the issue was after installation , you try to add any new package it doesn't rebuild always will have issue to stop at .

thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version