Forum > Lazarus

Lazarus Release 2.0.10

<< < (21/21)

trev:

--- Quote ---i dont know how to make a bug report
--- End quote ---

See the Wiki article: How do I create a bug report.

Igor Kokarev:
I'm happy with Lazarus 2.0.10 and fpc 3.2.0. We have a large cross-platform project for Windows and Mac.

Recently I found a couple of problems and submited bug-reports for fpc and Lazarus. Those problems were quickly fixed.

wp:

--- Quote from: kegge13 on September 27, 2020, 02:37:54 pm ---Dear team,

As always users are more stupid than the designers intended, so here is my attempt:

Start a new application, drop a chart and add two lineseries to the chart.

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} --- TForm1 = class(TForm)    Chart1: TChart;    Chart1LineSeries1: TLineSeries;    Chart1LineSeries2: TLineSeries;  private                     ...
And now: save this first!
Then right-click in the component list on one of the series and try to change the class to a TFuncSeries. Lcl will remove invalid values and ... crash completely. See the last  of traces of life in the att.

--- End quote ---
Issue reported to bug tracker (https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=38375).

Please do not add bug reports to announcements, report them in the bug tracker or at least in the related sub-board. It's been only by chance that I came across this post here...

del:
Just a quick note. Manjaro does a pretty good job of automatically keeping me up to date with Lazarus. I'm using 2.0.10 (Date: 2021-01-13) FPC 3.2.0, SVN Revision: Unversioned directory, x86_64-linux-gtk2. As always - thanks to the team. This is a very sleek and friendly IDE and I love working with it.  :)

Martin_fr:

--- Quote from: Seenkao on July 09, 2021, 03:02:48 am ---Всем привет!
I'm using Lazarus 2.0.10 r63526 (installed via FPCUPDeluxe).

Operating system Windows 7 64 (not observed in Linux, and not observed in Windows 32).

Native application (not using LCL !!! Personally, I use ZenGL). Periodically, when trying to debug (using an external debug file) - the debugging itself can be completely ignored. Breakpoints are ignored.

--- End quote ---

Moved to new topic at:
https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,55296.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version