Forum > Ported from Delphi/Kylix

Problem installing Indy on Laz4android

(1/2) > >>

bmcsoft:
I can't compile last Indy (10.6.2) on last Laz4android.

IdGlobal.pas(553,29) Fatal: Can't find iconvenc used by IdGlobal.
You tried to use a unit of which the PPU file isn't found by the compiler. Check your configuration file for the unit paths.

Double click on error indicates:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---{$IFDEF USE_ICONV_ENC}iconvenc, {$ENDIF}

Remy Lebeau:
Android is Java running on top of Linux.  FreePascal has an iconvenc unit for UNIX platforms, which should include Linux.  Indy defines USE_ICONV_ENC when compiling with FreePascal.  Double-check your FreePascal setup, make sure its search paths are configured correctly, etc.

PascalDragon:
The iconvenc package is not enabled for target Android, so bmcsoft will have to manually compile unit iconvenc located in $fpcdir/packages/iconvenc/src.

bmcsoft:

--- Quote from: PascalDragon on June 25, 2020, 08:57:10 pm ---The iconvenc package is not enabled for target Android, so bmcsoft will have to manually compile unit iconvenc located in $fpcdir/packages/iconvenc/src.

--- End quote ---

I did it manually by using command "fpc.exe -Parm -Tandroid --//--" and compiler produced 2 files: iconvenc.ppu and iconvenc.o.
But when I drop IdUDPServer on Android form and trying to compile my app in Lazarus IDE (LAMW) I receive the same error.
Compiler critically stopped on module IDGlobal.pas, indicates "iconvenc not found", but when I click on "iconvenc"-string in IDGlobal.pas it opens unit iconvenc.pas from c:\Android\laz4android\fpc\3.0.4\source\packages\iconvenc\src\

How to use my created ppu-file and remove link to pas-file, that can't compile anytime?

bmcsoft:
Remy Lebeau, you should to modify Indy10 to compile on Laz4android.

Your advices do not solve the problem, I described.

Network components "Synapse" compiled today on Laz4android perfectly. So I have to delete all Indy10 components from my project and rewrite the code to use "Synapse".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version