Recent

Author Topic: Who can help me with an Icon for the Free Pascal Debugger in Visual Studio Code?  (Read 1041 times)

Loesje

• Lazarus Support website
Hi all,

I'm busy with an extension for Visual Studio Code for debugging Free Pascal applications. It's based on the FPDServer which uses FpDebug.

I only need an icon, but I'm really not good at that. Can anyone help me?

Warfley

Note, I'm not really good at that either, but this was a few minutes with gimp.

Colors of course can easiely be changed (I've also added the gimp project file to do so). It's just a very simple shape of a bug with crossed out eyes.

Loesje

• Lazarus Support website
The icon will be viewed in a list of 300 other debuggers. So it would be nice if we can add something Free Pascal related to it.

Thaddy

• Sensorship about opinions does not belong here.
Hi all,

I'm busy with an extension for Visual Studio Code for debugging Free Pascal applications. It's based on the FPDServer which uses FpDebug.

I only need an icon, but I'm really not good at that. Can anyone help me?

Try and ask Piotr here: https://www.piotrtekien.com/
He owes me a "little" so if you mention me he will use his talents... and by now he is a good coder too.... :-[ :P  O:-)
But his talents are in design.... :o

(Note he has a B.A. [edit] B.sc in game design...)

I am sure Piotr does not mind you asking and will come up with something nice....
And he is a Visual Studio user himself... 8-)

Be aware, I consider him my son I never had, so blatant advertisement is involved.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 10:56:59 am by Thaddy »
Object Pascal programmers should get rid of their "component fetish" especially with the non-visuals.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018