Forum > IDE/CodeTools

Run mode in IDE title bar

<< < (2/2)

Zaher:
I am not hijacking topic, but I need same caption as in IDE, but in Source Editor, I use it in full screen, i need to add more info to Source Editor like Debugging, Compiling etc... and also Build Mode too

mtournay:

--- Quote from: lucamar on April 22, 2020, 05:05:19 pm ---OK, I think I finally got it: you mean the "mode" set in "Run parameters", as shown in the atached image.

--- End quote ---
Yeah that's it !

--- Quote from: lucamar on April 22, 2020, 05:05:19 pm ---If that's so then AFAICT there is no way to show it in the IDE's caption, sorry.

--- End quote ---
There's actually no option to see it, it's a fact ! impossible to add it ?

best regards

lucamar:

--- Quote from: Zaher on April 22, 2020, 05:22:31 pm ---I am not hijacking topic, but I need same caption as in IDE, but in Source Editor, I use it in full screen, i need to add more info to Source Editor like Debugging, Compiling etc... and also Build Mode too
--- End quote ---

As with the original question, it's not possible (as of the current version 2.0). The editor just shows "Source Editor" in the caption and all "title" customization options (few as they are) are for the tabs themselves.

Your best bet would be to use a "docked" IDE with only the editor docked, though that's not quite the same as having the source editor maximized: the menu, component palette, etc would still be visible.

--- Quote from: mtournay on April 22, 2020, 06:05:04 pm ---There's actually no option to see it, it's a fact ! impossible to add it ?
--- End quote ---

Nothing (or almost nothing) is impossible, but you (or someone else) would have to modify Lazarus to add the option and its implementation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version