Forum > IDE/CodeTools

Run mode in IDE title bar

(1/2) > >>

mtournay:
Hi there

Is it possible to add current selected run mode in IDE title, like compilation mode ?

Best regards

Martin_fr:
You mean "build mode"?

Menu: Tools > Options
Page: Environment > Windows
"IDE title show selected build mode"

lucamar:
If you do mean "run mode", as in "run" vs. "run without debugging" then no, AFAICT there's no way to do it. At least not w/out modifying Lazarus itself. So I was wrong: when using normal "Run" the caption shows "(debugging)", which it doesn't when clicking "Run without debugging". :-[

mtournay:
Hi

I'm not talking of build mode but execution mode with parameters dont know the exact name in english ... sorry

execution mode used when F9 is pressed in fact

lucamar:

--- Quote from: mtournay on April 22, 2020, 04:25:41 pm ---I'm not talking of build mode but execution mode with parameters dont know the exact name in english ... sorry

execution mode used when F9 is pressed in fact

--- End quote ---

When F9 is pressed the program is run in debugging mode and the word "(debuging)" is shown in the IDE's window caption. If you mean some other thing, try to explain it more clearly, as in "when I do this and run the program like that I want the IDE's title to be such but when I do this ..." (replace this and that and such by a correct description).

ETA
OK, I think I finally got it: you mean the "mode" set in "Run parameters", as shown in the atached image. If that's so then AFAICT there is no way to show it in the IDE's caption, sorry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version