Recent

Author Topic: Lazarus Release 2.0.8  (Read 65443 times)

Martin_fr

• Administrator
  • Debugger - SynEdit - and more
    • wiki
Re: Lazarus Release 2.0.8
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2020, 09:25:30 pm »
Hello, I've noticed an issue with TListview multiple selection on Windows, with Lazarus 2.0.8.

To replicate the issue: create an empty application, place a TListview on the form and populate it with a few test items, check Multiselect true for the TListview.
The issue will be fixed in 2.2
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=35362

Giorgio Tani

« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2020, 09:42:18 pm »
Thank you, keep up the good work!

papillon33

« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2020, 04:57:42 pm »
Merci beaucoup.
J'ai donc remplacer le fpc.cfg dans le répertoire et Lazarus démarre. Il accepte de compiler un exemple de programme qui se compile très bien et marche normalement avec la version Windows. J'ai installé la version windows sous windows 7 dans une machine Parallel Desktop.
La version windows marche normalement, la version Mac ne marche pas, pas d'accès au fichier comme sur la vue d'écran.

Donc suite à cela je recompile Lazarus et la problème Id Warning: building for mac os 10.5 deprecated

Je persiste car je pense que cela peut servir à la communauté.

As I have fixed your initial problem, PLEASE start a new thread in an appropriate forum.
Mr Trev n'a rien compris. J'ai écrit que le programme exemple se compilait bien sur Lazarus WINDOWS. Mais je m'en fout, je veux utiliser la version MAC Catalina.
Donc résumé :
- Il n'a apporté aucune solution à mon problème Catalina
- Installé en bricolant, on peut compiler le programme créer automatiquement, mais on ne peut pas recompiler Lazarus (Phénomène interessant, après tentative de compilation Lazarus vous jettes et re démarre en Anglais. Une tentative des Trolls pour imposer L'anglais ? )
- Les exemples figurants dans Lazarus ne peuvent pas être compilé, parce que ça oblige à créer un répertoire dans le dossier de l'exemple qui est dans \Lazarus 2.0.8\bibliotheque\Lazarus\examples qui est un répertoire interdit par Catalina en écriture.
Un forum d'entraide est un forum d'aide mutualisé, Je préfèrerais avoir affaire à des gens sympa et compatissants, Ce qui n'est pas le cas de Mr Trev.

Mr. Trev didn't understand anything. I wrote that the sample program compiles well on Lazarus WINDOWS. But I don't care, I want to use the MAC Catalina version.
So summary:
- He did not solve my Catalina problem
- Installed by tinkering, we can compile the program to create automatically, but we cannot recompile Lazarus (Interesting phenomenon, after attempting to compile Lazarus you throw and start again in English. An attempt by the Trolls to impose English?)
- The examples appearing in Lazarus cannot be compiled, because that obliges to create a directory in the folder of the example which is in \ Lazarus 2.0.8 \ bibliotheque \ Lazarus \ examples which is a directory prohibited by Catalina in writing .
A support forum is a mutual help forum, I would prefer to deal with nice and compassionate people, which is not the case for Mr Trev.

Otto

« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2020, 06:06:08 pm »
Salut.

[...]
- The examples appearing in Lazarus cannot be compiled, because that obliges to create a directory in the folder of the example which is in \ Lazarus 2.0.8 \ bibliotheque \ Lazarus \ examples which is a directory prohibited by Catalina in writing .

Right now I don't have a Mac to test, but I think you could try copying the sample files to a folder with write permissions. I believe that this operation, commonly done in Linux and Windows, can also be applied on Mac.

Au revoir.
Kind regards.

papillon33

« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2020, 06:13:14 pm »
Merci, on y a pensé, effectivement la plupart des fichiers de Lazarus ou de fpc sont dans des répertoires bloqués. Mais ça ne suffit pas.

Soyons clair, Lazarus a trois intérêts pour moi :
- Créer des programmes en 64 bits
- Créer des programmes en version Windows 64 bits et MAC 64 bits
- C'est un EDI proche du pascal dans lequel j'ai développé des gros programmes et dont je pourrais récupérer beaucoup d'outils, de fonctions, de classes déjà développés. (En les vérifiant évidemment)

Thank you, we thought about it, indeed most of the Lazarus or fpc files are in blocked directories. But that is not enough.

Let's be clear, Lazarus has three interests for me:
- Create programs in 64 bits
- Create programs in 64-bit Windows and 64-bit MAC versions
- It is an EDI close to Pascal in which I have developed large programs and from which I could recover many tools, functions, classes already developed. (By checking them obviously)

Otto

« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2020, 06:36:15 pm »
I understand, in this situation you would also have difficulty installing a new package for Lazarus.

Surely there will be an optimal solution to your problem; while you wait, you may see how Lazarus works on a Linux/Windows VM.
For my group I realized a Linux VM (Arch Linux derivative) with installed everything necessary to develop in Lazarus and other tools. This allows us to avoid many problems of configuration of the development environment and facilitates the communication of problems.

I'm sorry I can't help you.
Kind regards.

mischi

« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2020, 07:30:08 pm »
How about trying to install lazarus with fink or macport on Catalina? I claim, that i have resolved the issues, but would definitely be interested in feed back.

Mischi.

papillon33

« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2020, 07:33:47 pm »
Voulez vous m'expliquer comment faire et j'accepte de faire le cobaye.
Pour information, je l'ai installé sur une machine virtuelle Windows 7 et cette version fonctionne.

Do you want to explain to me how to do it and I agree to do the guinea pig.
For information, I installed it on a Windows 7 virtual machine and this version works.

mischi

« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2020, 08:24:25 pm »
Do you want to explain to me how to do it and I agree to do the guinea pig.
For information, I installed it on a Windows 7 virtual machine and this version works.
1) Install macport according to their homepage (https://www.macports.org/install.php)
2) Install lazarus from a terminal with "port install lazarus". This will give you the cocoa variant of lazarus, version 2.0.8 based on fpc 3.0.4. After installation you can start it by a double-click on the link in /Applications/MacPorts

MiSchi

dbannon

• tomboy-ng, a rewrite of the classic Tomboy
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2020, 05:28:31 am »
...... An attempt by the Trolls to impose English?)
.......nice and compassionate people, which is not the case for Mr Trev.

I feel a real need to correct the record here.  Firstly, I don't think Lazarus developers are Trolls. Secondly, can any one suggest Trev lacks compassion and is not a nice person on the basis of the last weeks comments from him ? reproduced below -
Did you install the packages in that order? (ie 1, 2, 3 as listed above)
Which problem?
Maybe this is related to installations where you already have a copy installed? For new installations on a "clean system" (ie newly installed operating system) I've not had to change anything for it to work.
I have attached a correct fpc.cfg from a new FPC install on Catilina. Copy the fpc.txt file to /etc/fpc.cfg
As I have fixed your initial problem, PLEASE start a new thread in an appropriate forum.

Davo
Lazarus 3, Linux (and reluctantly Win10/11, OSX Monterey)
My Project - https://github.com/tomboy-notes/tomboy-ng and my github - https://github.com/davidbannon

papillon33

« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2020, 10:15:45 am »
Mr dbannon, ou avez vous lu de ma part ou de quiconque que les devellopeurs de Lazarus auraient pu être des trolls. Quand je parle de troll, c'est par rappord aux fanatiques qui veulent imposer le parler anglais exclusif. Lesquels principalement Etats Uniens feraient bien de se mettre à l'Espagnol qui est la langue la plus parlé en Amérique et au US.

Mr Trev
Quel problème?
Peut-être que cela est lié aux installations où vous avez déjà installé une copie? Pour les nouvelles installations sur un "système propre" (c'est-à-dire un système d'exploitation nouvellement installé), je n'ai rien eu à changer pour que cela fonctionne.

Quel mépris !!!
Sauf que si vous lisez bien toutes ses citations, il a installé Lazarus sur Mojave après avoir reconstruit sa station.
Je n'en veux pas à Mr Trev, mais le problème n'est pas réglé et mis à part le sermon, il ne m'a rien apporté. Donc je préfèrerai qu'il s'abstienne.

En résumé, Lazarus sur Catalina ne se compile pas ni par les commandes de l'IDE, ni par le terminal en exécutant les commande prescrites dans les fichiers README.txt

Mr. dbannon, where have you read from me or anyone that the Lazarus devellopers could have been trolls. When I speak of troll, it is in reference to the fanatics who want to impose the exclusive English language. Which mainly United States would do well to get into Spanish which is the most spoken language in America and in the US.

Mr trev
What problem?
Maybe this is related to installations where you have already installed a copy? For new installations on a "clean system" (that is, a newly installed operating system), I didn't have to change anything to make it work.

What contempt !!!
Except if you read all of his quotes, he installed Lazarus on Mojave after rebuilding his station.

I don't hold it against Mr. Trev, but the problem is not resolved and apart from the sermon, it has brought me nothing. So I would prefer that he abstain.

In summary, Lazarus on Catalina is not compiled either by IDE commands or by the terminal by executing the commands prescribed in the README.txt files

440bx

« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2020, 10:29:54 am »
When I speak of troll, it is in reference to the fanatics who want to impose the exclusive English language.
That rings a bell but, the last one of those fanatics I saw was trying to impose french in the English section of the forum.  Imposing English in the English section of the forum... what a "strange" thing to do... it's obvious everyone should post in french in the English section.
(FPC v3.0.4 and Lazarus 1.8.2) or (FPC v3.2.2 and Lazarus v3.2) on Windows 7 SP1 64bit.

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2020, 11:30:02 am »
This is an English forum, so use English.  There are sub-forums for other languages.  You can suggest French, and if there's base enough it will be created for sure.
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!
Also visit the Game Development Portal

mdalacu

• dmSimpleApps
« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2020, 12:18:52 pm »
This forum needs an an way for a user to get points like ubuntu forums or stack exchange. Or posts to get votes...

fred

« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2020, 12:56:55 pm »
Lucamar:
To do that you can either insert a {$WARN number OFF}  directive in your code or use fpc's option -vm<x>. You can find them in FPC's Programer's Guide and apendix A of the Users Guide respectively.
For now I will use the default Lazarus with fpc 3.0.4
I wish I had time to play more with fpc 3.2.0 beta, well, some day :)

TinyPortal © 2005-2018