Forum > Third party

Lazarus Package Manager - CLI package manager for buildsystems

<< < (3/3)

Warfley:
Sorry for answering so late, haven't seen this.
The problem you have is that the Lazarus version you are installing is not located in /developer/lazarus/...

I recommend you using the docker images I provide via the docker hub, something like this:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---# This is an example Starter pipeline configuration# Use a skeleton to build, test and deploy using manual and parallel steps# -----# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment. image: warfley/lpm:stable # use lpm image pipelines:  default:    - step:        name: 'Build and Test'        script:          - echo "Updating lpm..."          - lpm self-update && lpm update          - echo "Building Project..."          - lpm build -y WingDesigner.lpi 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version