Forum > Russian

ZenGL Update +android + MacOS Cocoa + Green Engine

<< < (6/6)

Seenkao:

--- Quote from: Handoko on March 29, 2022, 05:32:31 pm ---But then I will need to learn the Android framework and learn how to 'call' them in FPC. LAMW is not perfect but what I like most is it already has plenty of ready-to-use components, I can simple write code in Pascal and almost no need to deal about the Android framework.

Anyways, thank you for the information. I might try to learn what you suggested if I have time.

--- End quote ---
Я думаю вам надо попробовать! Не попробуешь, не узнаешь о чём идёт речь. Вам даже не обязательно знать фреймворки Android для того чтоб пользоваться ZenGL.
Я тоже им не сразу стал пользоваться. :)
google translate:
I think you should try! If you don't try, you won't know what it's all about. You don't even need to know Android frameworks to use ZenGL.
I didn't use it right away either. :)

Seenkao:
Обновлена последняя версия ZenGL. И стабилизирована для работы с Android.
Исправлены мелкие недочёты.
Возможны мелкие ошибки, просьба сообщать, для скорейших исправлений.

Google translate:
Updated the latest version of ZenGL. And stabilized to work with Android.
Fixed minor bugs.
There may be minor errors, please report, for speedy corrections.

loaded:
Seenkao
--- Quote from: Seenkao on May 06, 2022, 01:50:42 pm ---Updated the latest version of ZenGL. And stabilized to work with Android. Fixed minor bugs. There may be minor errors, please report, for speedy corrections.

--- End quote ---
Thank you so much for your hard work and effort.

Seenkao:
loaded, thank!

----------------------------------------------
На данное время думаю как реализовать демо-версию, для показа реализации джойстиков для Android и возможности их использования.

Gogle translate:
At this time, I'm thinking about how to implement a demo to show the implementation of joysticks for Android and the possibility of using them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version